SUGA BTS

You where in a coffee shop trying to study for your finals when you see a cute guy walking in. You got distracted and keep looking at him, until you see him looking at you and you turned and looked at the table. You look from the corner of your eyes and saw that he was staring at you. You got nervous and decided to leave. As you were leaving you felt someone grab your wrist. You look and it was the cute guy, you stared blushing so you look at the floor. "Hi sorry if I scared you my name is Min Yoongi but you can call me suga", he said leting go of your wrist. "Its okay, my name is ____", you said looking at him. "Do you want to seat or are you leaving?", he said pointing at the chair next to him. "um...sorry but i have to go study for my finals", you said. "Its okay why dont you give me your number so we can go eat one day?" he said taking out his phone, you took your phone out and exchange numbers.

-2 weeks later-

Suga's P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since i talk to ___, I decided to call her. I dial her number and it started ringing. "Hello?" she said sounding like if she just woke up. "____ its me suga?, i said nervous. "Ohh, hi sorry i didnt saw the caller id. "Hahah it okay, did i wake you up?", i said blushing for no reason. "Yeah, sorry its that I couldnt sleep since finals and finally yesterday i got to rest", she said with her cute voice. "Ohh,...sorry for waking you up, i was wondering if you want it to go eat lunch with me?" i said getting nervou, "Sure at what time?" she said, "Um... at around 3?" i said, "sure" she said, "okay ill pick you up just tell me your address" i said blushing.

Your P.O.V

i gave my addredd to suga and stared getting ready, i took a shower and change into some leggings with a over-sized sweater and a pair of combat boots and my hair natural. i did my make up when i heard the doorbell, i grab my pursed a jacket and my phone and went to open the door. "Hi", i said nervous, "Hey are you ready?" he said, "yes" i said locking the door. We got to a cute litte restaurant and went to take a seat, we order our food and waited for it until it came. "Sorry if i woke you up" he said looking at me, "Its okay dont worry" i said giving him a smile. We were finish and we were talking when 2 girls come and ask for his autograph. "Are you famous?" i ask confused, "hahaha, i didnt told you this 'cause i was nervous that either you would like me for my fame or you wouldnt like at all. Yeah kinda off im in a group call BTS" he said looking at the table. With that we leave the restaurant an he took me to my house. We were outside my house but we were not talking.

Suga's P.O.V

"suga" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek, i was shocked and i started blushing so i look at the floor. "What was that for?" i ask, "I like you for you i dont care if you are famous, when i saw you at the coffee shop you seem a cute and nice guy and i like you for that" she said giving me a hug. "I like you too ___" i said giving her a kiss on the forehead.