CHANYEOL EXO

You were waiting in line when you see chanyeol from EXO. You got excited since they were one of your favorite groups. You just keep looking at him when he saw you and you turned quickly away. You look from the corner of your eyes that he was walking towards you. You look away a pretending like you didn't know. "Are you by any chance ____?" You hear him said next to you, "yes why?" You said looking at the floor. "Don't you remember me ___?" He said trying to see your face, "what do you mean?" You said confuse. "Don't you remember me from high school?" He said, "sorry I don't" you said trying to remember. "Umm do you want to get some coffee?" He said excited, "sure,when" you excited yet confuse. "Right know" he said grabbing you making everything that you had in your hands fall. You got in the van and drove to a coffee shop. You we're confuse to way he Chanyeol from EXO would know you. You got to a coffee shop and got down chanyeol following you and sitting in a table. "Wait here I'll get you something" he said going to order some coffee, you waited until he came with two coffees. "Here, know ____ I need to tell you something about why don't you remember anything from high school to your childhood" he said holding your hand, "what do you mean why I don't remember anything, what happen" you said more confuse. "You and me went to the same high school we were best friends since we were children's. But an accident happen that it made you lost conscious and when you woke up you didn't remember anything not even me. Your family decided to move away to the states so you can re-start your life. We were actually engaged." He said looking at your eyes almost crying, "wait what do you mean we were engaged and what was the accident?" You said really really confuse. "Your parents and my want it us to marry each other. When we both reach our 3rd year in high school they thought it was a good idea to get us engaged. We were supposed to get marry once we finish high school. The accident that happen was that we where driving to our house and it was raining when a truck hit us from the back that made us flip over. I got a broken arm and some bruises, but you were the one who got the most impact." He said grabbing you hand. "How come my parents didn't tell me?" I said looking at him, "because they didn't want you to remember that" he said looking at you too. You both talk about everything that happen in your past and how you both were doing.

~A YEAR LATER~

*Flashback*

Do you Park Chanyeol take ________, as your wife? "I do" and do you _______, take Park Chanyeol as your husband? "I do" you may kiss your wife.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Can you believe that was almost a year ago?" Chanyeol said giving you a kiss on the cheek, "I know thanks you" you said holding his hands. "Why are you thanking me?" He said looking at you confuse, "because if it wasn't for that day you saw me I wouldn't be here with you" you said leading a tear fall from your eyes to your cheek. "Let's be happy from know on okay" he said wiping your tear away kissing you passionately, "I love you Chanyeol" you said in-between the kiss, "I love you too ___" he said making the kiss more passionately........