ZELO B.A.P

"Let me go!" You said to your jerk of a boyfriend, "why so you can flirt with other guys when I'm not around" he said dragging you out of school. " I wasn't flirting with him, he was a new student and I was helping him with his classes" you trying to free your wrist. He kept dragging you when you saw that he was taking you to an alley. "What are we doing here, let me go" you said falling to the floor, "in going to teach you not to flirt with other people" he said kicking you. He kept kicking you and punching you until you blackout. All of a sudden you hear someone calling your name, you open your eyes and saw Zelo the new kid from school. "___ what happen?" He said picking you up bridal style, "n-noth-nothing" you said feeling pain all over your body. Zelo took you to a nearby hospital and stay with you all day until they let you go.

1 weeks later

You where finally going back to school since the whole thing that happen with your ex-boyfriend. You got to school and everyone kept looking at you and whispering to each other. You got to your locker and saw Zelo next to it, you were happy to see him since he is the only that you trust. "How are you doing?" He said looking at you, "better then that the days before" you said getting your books and closing your locker. "Do you what me to walk you to your classes" Zelo said with a smile, "yes" you said blushing.

-after school-

School was finally over and you where waiting for Zelo so he can walk you home. You were waiting and all of a sudden you see your ex walking where you were. You walk away and enter the school again to look for Zelo when your ex grabs you and push you into a locker. "You think you could get away from me" he said whispering into your ear. "Please don't hurt me" you said scare. "You have a problem with ___?" Zelo said walking over where you were, "it's not of your business, so get lose" he said looking back at you. Zelo walk where you were and pull him from you, you were walking away with Zelo when your ex punch Zelo. They starred fighting and you pull Zelo out but ended up been push by your ex and everything went dark after that. You woke up and saw that you were in the hospital you turn and saw Zelo sleeping in the sofa. You felt bad because he had some Bruises in his face. You kept looking at him when he woke up. "Are you okay?" He said looking at you, "thank you" you said with a smile. Zelo stood up and planted a kiss on your lips. "As long as your with me nothing bad is going to happen ___, I promise"