YOUNGJAE GOT7

*Youngjae P.O.V*

"Hyung can you help me with something?" I said walking to where Mark was seating, "Sure, what is it?" he said turning of the Tv. "Is that.....umm.....I want to ask _____ to prom but I don't know how" I said looking at the floor, "awww that's so cute, okay since you guys have 3 years of dating you should know what she likes and dislike. Lets think of things she likes" He said. "How about we do a mini-concert in your school and there you can come up with some roses and a banner asking her, how 'bout that?" Mark said excited, "That's a good idea, but how are we going to prepare everything?" I said, "Leave it to me and the guys okay" He said getting up and going to the kitchen.

+DAY OF PROM PROPOSAL+

"Youngjae, you ready?" The guys said, "Kind of nervous" I said getting more and more nervous, "Don't worry hyung you'll be fine" Bambam said. After some minutes it was time to get on the stage that was in front of the school. We went to our position for MAGNETIC, when I saw her there. The finish and we sang MOONLIGHT and STAY . "Hello we are GOT7, the reason we came today was because Younjae has something really important to say to one special girl. ____ can you come up to the stage" as JB aid her name my heart started raising. "Bambam can you cover ____ eye's please, know Youngjae you can come out" Jackson said. I walk out and JR and Yugyeom hold the banner while I was in the back of the banner with some roses.

*YOUR P.O.V*

I was there waiting to see what was going on since everyone was screaming. Finally Bambam uncovered my eyes and I turn to see JR and Yugyeom holding up a banner saying 'Mickey needs Minnie & Tigger needs Pooh and I need to go to prom with you!'. After I was done reading it Yougjae came out of the back with some roses, "____ will you go to prom with me? He said walking in front of me. "I would love to Yongjae" I said walking to him getting the flowers and giving him a kiss on the cheek.