YOUNGJAE B.A.P

Youngjae P.O.V

"Himchan hyung I need your advice" I said awkwardly since I never ask himchan or anybody for advice, "what is it youngjae" he said looking away from his phone. "There this girl I lik--" I said not finishing the sentence by himchan interrupting, "YOU LIKE A GIRL" he said screaming. "Shhh don't scream I don't want anyone to fine out and yes I like a girl" I said blushing. "Who is it, do I know her" he said excited, "umm, no. She goes with me in school" I said looking at my phone for a picture of her. "This is her" I said showing himchan the picture of her. "She's cute" he said looking at me, " I know she is" I said staring at her picture. "Wait is she your friend that you brought here because you needed to do a science project together?" He said in doubt, "oh true I brought her here, yes that's her" I said remembering. "Why don't you bring her here I'll prepare something" he said excited. "Okay, but don't do anything stupid please" I said going to my room and call her. It rang about three time until I heard her angelic voice. I freeze every time I hear her voice, "hello youngjae?" She said making me snap form my day dream, "hey _____ I know this is weird but would you like to go on a date with me?" I said just realizing that I said a 'date'. "I would love to, when?" She said making me blush, "umm tomorrow" I said excited, "okay" she said, "okay I'll pick you up at your house" I said and we hang up.

~NEXT DAY~

Youngjae P.O.V

I woke up took a shower and woke up himchan so he can start getting everything ready. "Hey hyung what are you doing this early?"Zelo said coming out his room, "umm nothing why?" I said nervous. "'Cause you never wake up this early" he said going to the kitchen, "I just decided to wake up early" I said hoping he would believed me. " come on hyung you never wake up early unless we have something to do. Why did you wake up early?" He said, "fine there's this girl that I like and himchan and me are getting things ready because I'm bringing her here" I said looking at the floors, "OMO, you like a girl?" He said surprised and everyone running to the kitchen, "who like a girl?" Jongup said. "Youngjae" himchan said. I told everyone about ___ and about the date. They decided to help me and help get everything ready.

~DATE~

After picking up _____ I brought her to the dorm and went to the kitchen to have dinner. "Thank you for the roses youngjae" she said with a smile. "No problem, would you like to eat?" I said going to the kitchen and bringing her some food that the guys prepared. "Thank you youngjae" she said. We finish eating and decided to take a walk to the park that was close by. "____ can I tell you something?" I said looking at the floor, "sure" she said walking to a bench and sitting down. "I have like you since a long time ago and I was hoping that if you would love to be my girlfriend?" I said looking at her, "youngjae I would love too" she said giving me a kiss making me blush. We spend some time I the park and after some time I went to drop her off at her house. "See you tomorrow youngjae" she said unhooking her seatbelt, "see you tomorrow ____" I said to her, "_____ wait" I said getting of the car and walking were she was, "I love you" I said giving her a sweet yet romantic kiss.