YONGGUK B.A.P

It was one week before Halloween and you were trying to look for some cute costume for yongguk and your baby Yongdae . You were looking online then you saw a picture of a baby on a Tigger costume and you remember yongguk love Tigger so you decided to go shopping for it. You change Yongdae, got your bag and headed to the mall. You stop first at 'spirit' but couldn't find it then you went to party city and ask for the costume luckily there was some so you bought three and headed home.
-HALLOWEEN-
"Are you ready to see our costumes?" You said to yongguk, "yes, what is it?" He said excited. You come out with baby Yongdae, and show yongguk (the costumes are onesies). "Omg! He looks adorable" he said picking up Yongdae and kissing him, "what about me?" You said acting hurt, "you look adorable and cute and beautiful" he said giving you a kiss, "aww, thank you, and I didn't forget about you " you said giving him the other Tigger costume. He change and he took a picture of all of you. "I love you no matter what okay, you and Yongdae are the most beautiful thing that happend in my life" Yongguk said giving you a kiss.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I've been really, really busy and sorry if this isn't the best. I'll try this time to atleast update at least once a week or once/twice every two weeks........