B.A.P DAEHYUN (SAD)

DEDICATED TO @Eun_Ra10

(DREAM)

"Daehyun wake up its already 1 in the afternoon" You said jumping on top of Daehyun, "what are you doing?" Daehyun said looking at you, "Trying to wake you up, what else" You said giving him a quick peek on the lips. "Eomma, appa what are you doing?" Dong Woo said entering your and Daehyun bedroom, "Trying to wake up daddy, want to help me?" you said picking up Dong Woo and putting him on top of Daehyun too. "Appa wake up so we can go to the park" Dong woo said looking at Daehyun with sad eyes, "Please~" you said making the same face as Dong Woo. Finally Daehyun woke up and went to the restroom to watch his mouth. "Come on Dong Woo lets get ready" You said picking him up and going to his room. After 30 minutes all of you headed to the park, you got there and headed to the playground. "Eomma im going to play" Dong Woo said running to the slide, "Just be carefull" You said taking a seat in a bench next to Daehyun. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you Eunra" Daehyun said giving you a kiss on the cheek, "No" you said pretending to be mad at him. "Well I love you as much as I love Cheescake and you know I love cheescake" He said poking your cheek. "Well I love you too Daehyun, I love you as much as I love Dong Woo" You said giving him a kiss.

+ALARM+

DAEHYUN P.O.V

I woke up and turn off the alarm, I turned around and saw that Eunra wasnt here "Why did you leave?" I said a tear rolling down my cheek. I got up and went to see if Dong Woo was awake. I walk to his room and saw that he was watching Tv. "Guess what?" I said making Dong Woo jump, "Appa you scared me" He said pretending to be mad, "I guess since you are mad we cant go to the park then" I said walking out of the room, "Ani~ im not mad see im happy" He said smiling, "are you sure" I said, "Yes, please appa lets go to the park" he said making the same face that Eunra did when she want it something. "Okay get ready"

+IN THE PARK+

"Appa im going to play" He said running to the slide. I decided to seat in the bench were Eunra and I would always seat. I look around remembering all the memories that we had here with Dong Woo. "Eunra why did you leave so early, why couldnt you stay longer with us, with me. You dont know how hard it is to keep lying to Dong Woo about you, to keep telling him that you are studying abroad. Making fake letters from you so Dong Woo could believe me. I miss you so bad can you please come back" I said looking at the sky, when all of a sudden i feel someones hand on my shoulders. I turn around and saw Eunra standing there. "Oppa, why are crying you should be happy that your here with Dong Woo" Eunra said, "But- but we need you here, We miss you , I miss you" I said standing up. "I now is hard but you have to be strong for Dong Woo, for me too, okay" Eunra said grabbing my hands with hers. "I try but its difficult" I said, "I know but it will get better, I know this is going to do bad for Dong Woo but tell him the truth he needs to know, okay im going to leave know but just remember that im always with you. Look Dong Woo is coming over here tell him the truth" Eunra said pointing at Dong Woo. "Appa who are you talking to?" Dong Woo said, I look were Eunra was but she was already gone. "Nobody, Dong Woo appa needs to tell you something okay" I said taking a seat in the bench with Dong Woo. "What is it appa?" He said, "I need to tell you something about eomma" I said trying to hold my tears, "What?" He said with a smile. "Eomma is not here" I said my heart beatting faster and faster. "Eomma is studying across the sea" He said, "Ani" I said letting a tear fall, "Then were is she appa" He sad with a confused look. "Dong Woo, look up at the sky. Thats were eomma is say hi" I said letting go of the tears that I was holding back.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE IT EUNRA AND SORRY IF IT ISNT THAT GOOD IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT MAKING SAD IMAGINES (LOL)