SUHO EXO

*warning contains semi sexual content*

It was afterschool and I was with some friends when I see sehun walking this way, "hey ___ do you want to work on the project for art together?" He said, "yeah sure, when do you want to meet" I said, "um...how about right know?" He said excited, "sure" I said with a smile. We walk to his car and we were on our way. "Do you mine if I make a quick stop I need to bring food for my hyungs" he said, "no problem but you have to buy me some, you can't forget about your best friend" I said in a aegyo form, "Eww, stop that you're making want to throw up" he said making weird noises, "aish! Shut up and just drive" I said acting mad. We made a ten minute stop for the food and we headed to his dorm. When we got their I was greed it by all of his hyungs. "____ finally you make time to visite us we felt lonely" chen said pretending to cry, "aww don't worry I'm back so don't feel lonely" I said, "so what brings you back?" Suho said coming out of the kitchen, "Sehun and I have a art project" I said looking at him. Before getting started we decided to eat first joke around alittle then we started with our project. It was around nine o'clock and it was time for me to leave. "Guys I'm leaving" I said waving at them, "sorry ___ you can't leave " Sehun said walking from outside, "why?" I said, "my car has a flat tire" he said. "Oh um...I'll go walking then no problem" I said picking up my backpack, "no what's wrong with you let suho hyung take you" he said pointing at him, "um... sure. Suho do you mind" I said nervous, "sure why not" he said getting his keys. We walk to his car and drive back to my house. We got to my house and got out of his car. "Umm...do you want to come inside?" I said pointing to my house, "yeah" he said following me to my house. We got inside and went to the leaving room. "Umm..wait here I'm just going to change really quick" I said going to my room. I lock the door and put my oversized sweater with leggings, took of my makeup up and put my hair into a messy bun. I got out and went to back to suho. "Hey sorry if I look dead I just got sick of wearing the makeup, do you want anything to drink?" I said going to the kitchen, "water" he said. I open the fridge door and got a water bottle when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Ummm....suho...wh-what are you d-doing?" I said nervous, "you don't like this?" He said kissing my neck. I moan as he found my sweet spot. He turn me around and we were facing each other, he kiss my passionately and I responded it to the kiss. We pull apart to catch some air, "you look beautiful with or with out makeup ___" he said kissing my neck. I was lost of how good it felt that went I knew it we were in my room in bed. "Suho, we-we can't do this" I said in between kisses, "why" he said taking of my sweater. "What if the guys find out" I said trying hard not to give in anymore, "and you care if they know, just forget about it and lets enjoy each other" he said kissing my lips. In minutes we were both naked in bed, "f*ck me already Suho" I said moaning, "be careful with what your asking" he said putting on a condom. We pond in me not letting me adjust to his size. "Scream my name!" He said pounding hard, "Kim Jun-myeon" I said moaning. After two hours off going at it, we finally had our last round and now we were laying in bed. "You know something ___ I always liked you, but I never told you because I thought you like sehun" he said holding me tighter, "really, you like me? And you though I like sehun, his like a brother to me" I said turning around looking into his eyes. "So do you want to go out with me" he said giving me a kiss of the lip, "I would love to suho" I said kissing him back.
*******************************
Hey guys I know it's not that good I'm sorry, I just want it to tell you that I decided to write a fanfic about jimin from BTS, I would really appreciated if you guys would go read it. Also if you want an imagine about you and your bias just comment. Love you guys^^