Let's Play a Game (Curtisson SMUT)

Sven's POV:

Another late night of paperwork on the airship. What time is it? I look at the clock that tells me it's 11:43. "Perfect." I breathe, begrudgingly. Everyone should be asleep by now. But if I even get sleep, it would be around 2 or 3 in the morning. I'm not even tired yet.
Knock knock.
I look up to see my best friend (and crush), Burt Curtis.
"Hey. It's almost midnight. If you don't put that pen down, it's gonna turn into a pumpkin." He says, making me laugh a bit too much.
"What a pleasant surprise! I thought you'd be in bed by now." I say, setting down my pen to massage my wrist.
"How could I stay in bed, while I know you're up late into the night without me?" Burt smirks. Making me blush and I turn my head.
"Wow. Jeez. That sounded kinda... Not s-safe for work." Shit, I stuttered.
Burt chuckles and walks around my desk and leans down to my ear "It's not my fault someone has a dirty mind."
"Håll käften! What do you want?" I push his face away. This is how we always seem to joke around. To be honest, I'm not sure how much more I can take.
"Hmm." He put his hand on his chin as if deep in thought. "Let's play a game. Pool perhaps?"
"Pool?"
"Yeah. If I can't get ya to bed. I'll at least try to get ya to take a little break." Burt smiles. God, I could just melt into that view.
I sigh. "Alright. Alright. Just a quick round." I stand up from my seat and walk out with Burt.
"Cool." He says, still giving me that devil-care smile of his.

We get to the wreck room and pick up two pool cues. Burt sets up the balls on the pool table. "Oh, you should've heard Carol today! Barking orders... Like who took a shit in her top hat?" Burt says chuckling at his own joke while we were chatting.
"She got maybe like 1 hour of sleep the other night, trying to get me to bed. I feel sorry for her. I let her end her shift early to catch up on rest. So blame me for her sour mood." I say as I prepare my cue for the first strike.
"Why would I ever blame you?" Burt spoke softly, making me blush.
I desperately shake it off and lean over the table to start the game. That's when I feel him lean over me holding my arms in their position. "W-w-what are you doing?" I stutter.
"Figured you might need help." Burt replied. I was fighting gravity for my knees as they wanted to fall.
"I-I know how to play Billiards, Burt!" I stutter. The gay panic starting to take over.
"Well, this is Pool. Not Billiards."
"Vad är skillnaden?" I said 'what's the difference?'
"For starters, pool balls are a bit smaller." He leans closer to my ear and whispers "but if you want bigger balls, all you gotta do is ask." He shifts his hips and I feel something poking me.
I let out a gasp. "Is that your g-gun?" I was failing to keep my composure.
"I don't have my gun with me." His hand slid down my chest stopping on, oh god! I didn't realize how hard I was getting. "But you seem a little excited."
"..." Is this what I think this was? Does Burt really like me this much? Should I tell him now?
"Heh." Burt pulls away laughing "Got ya good! That was my gun. Jeez, didn't think you were gay. Tbh, I thought you had a thing for Carol. You bi?" Burt seemed to be going on and on, but I couldn't hear anything after he mentioned his gun.
'Burt...' He was still teasing me? Damnit. I don't think I can control myself like this anymore. "That's it," I muttered.
"Hmm? What was that?" Burt turned and gasped as I had him pinned against the wall.
"Burt!" I took out his gun and threw it across the floor, grabbing his tie I pull him closer. Our lips colliding. He didn't even struggle. My tongue was in his mouth, and he seemed to not care. I pull back, snapping the string of saliva that connected our tongues. "You want to be a tease?" I got on my knees to see Burt was excited too. I pull his pants down and his member bounces in front of me. 'So beautiful.' I gently touch it, getting a flinch from Burt. "Two can play that game." I lightly lick his tip, getting a hypnotic moan. I repeat, just licking the head.
"Damnit, Sven. You're cruel." He says, shakily. I look up to see his beautiful flustered face.
"I'm cruel?" I lick the bit of pre-cum that was forming a drop on the end. "You made me fall in love with my best friend and then joke like it's nothing." I begin to suck on the end, his head fully in my mouth. My hands holding his hips. He's so soft.
He grips my hair, moaning "Sven..." He was trying to speak, but I wouldn't let him. Moving my head back and forward, I gave my crush a blowjob that he was losing control over. "Sven, I... Oh fuck. I-I... Sv-I..." He was panting hard. "I'm gonna..." That's my cue. I pull away before he hit his climax. His breath was heavy and looked down at me with pleading eyes "why did you stop?"
I get up, pressing my body on his and whisper in his ear with a smirk "I win. So, how do you like it?"
"I..." I was about to kiss his neck when he pushes me back down and shoves his cock deep into my throat. I gagged in surprise. "I'd like it better if you let me finish." He thrusts over and over, holding my head against him. I felt him cum in my throat as he pulled out, getting all over my face and dripping from my mouth. He kneels and rips open my jacket and dress shirt, buttons flying everywhere "Maybe... Fewer clothes." He does the same to his vest and dress shirt, then ditches our ties and pants.
"Burt..." I say between breaths.
He places me on the table and the pool balls disperse from their position. "And I'd love it if we played on the pool table." I moaned as he crawled over me and licked away the cum from my face. French kissing me, grinding me.
"Burt, I love you," I say when he pulls away, staring into those glistening brown eyes of his.
"That's not the game," Burt says, calmly.
"This isn't a game. I'm serious... Burt... I love you! I have for so long!" My dick was twitching with anticipation. My face has been burning red this entire time, I'm surprised that my cheeks aren't combusting into flame.
Burt was silent for a moment "I love you too, Sven." He kisses me again, and I feel him angle over my stick. He was wet and so was I. My member went right in and we both moaned.
I grab his thighs as he starts moving up and down. "Ffffuuck..." Oh god, being inside him feels so good! He was picking up speed, huffing and puffing and blowing my breath away. I was starved. I switched our positions to get him under me, giving him the thrusting of a lifetime. His moans were heavenly to this sinner. I wanted more. "Call me, Senpai."
"Y-yes, Senpai!" He was louder than I thought he'd be. I gagged him with my fingers.
"Shh. You'll wake the entire airship like that." I whisper, getting a soft moan in response. I pick up speed. I want to kiss every inch on that face of his. Letting out a groan with one last hard thrust, I cum deep inside him. Pulling out, most of my cum follows pooling onto the pool table.
I try to catch my breaths as Burt turns around to face me. "Be mine?" He breaths through the gasps for air.
"Always," I answer, kissing him on those soft lips of his. The next game we play... Cleaning up our mess.

The end.