Cyborn in the Showers (Revenged Stickvin SMUT)

Charle's POV:

I'm sitting in the locker room after everyone has left to go home except for one Henry Stickmin, who seems to be taking his sweet time in the showers. "Hurry up, Stickmin." I mutter to myself.
I prefered to shower alone. With me being gay and seeing others memebers it's hard for me to control mine. I tried once and the guys teased me about it. Atleast they respect me being gay, but everyone on base now knows I'm into guys. The Bukowski twins seem to tease me whenever they can. They're annoying.

Now, about Henry. After I found him on the brink of death, after he destroyed the airship and killed the Toppat Leaders, he's now alive and working cooperatively with us. But for how long? He went rogue and joined the Toppats as their Cheif! I feel like he got what he deserved, but... Is this pity? No, I know what it is. Ever since I met him, I wanted to get to know him, I wanted to be close to him, I wanted to taste those soft-quiet lips of his. This feeling is classified as a 'crush' in high school terms.

I sigh, getting up to check on him and mumble "Could his cybernetics have malfunctioned cause of the water? No, then I would've heared something." "Yo Henry!" I shout entering the shower room. "Are you done yet? How long does a cyborg need in... The... Shower..." There I saw him. His metal limbs, that tony stark looking glowing disk in his chest and his human exposed chest and torso. And he looked hot with soaked hair. I couldn't help but blush when I saw his... Uh... Willy... Was still flesh.
He covered it quickly and looked at me so seductively. "Wow, Charlie. I never took you for a Peeping Tom." He Joked.
I look away, covering my eyes. "Damnit Stickmin. I need a shower too!"
"Sure. And it's not about that boner of yours?" He seemed to have noticed it perking up under my towel before I did.
I cover it with my hand. I didn't know how to respond I just looked into those garnet eyes of his falling deeper and deeper for him.
He moved his human hand under my towel and up the side of my thigh, causing me to twitch at the sensation. "I'll help you out with it anyways." Before I knew it he was kissing me and removing my towel. When he pulls away he whispers, "let me please you, Charlie."
God, how could I say no? He looks so sexy like this. I nod, unable to speak.
He licks my neck, and bites down on a good spot "ah!" I grip his shoulders, panting. I've never had a hickey before. It feels so good. He then holds my member, gently stroking it. "Fuck. Henry..."
"Charles..." He presses me against the wall, body to body. I feel his dick on my thigh and I reach for it to do what he's doing to me. But he dodges, getting on his robot knees as his hands explore my chest and licks my appendage. I'm twitching from the overwhelming pleasure Henry gives me, as his lips slide over my head, bobbing.
"Gh... Hen..." I grip his hair wanting to thrust all the way down his throat. But he holds my hips in place. I'm panting as he begins deep-throating himself. Nearing my limit, I feel him grab my balls, causing me to loudly groan and shoot straight down his throat.
He pulls away and my cum drips from his tongue. I drop down as my strength left my legs. "Damn Henry. That was amazing." I say closing my eyes and flashing my signature smile.
"I'm not done yet."
"You're... Wha-?" Before I know, it he pulls my legs passed him and angled me in a way I knew what he was about to do to me. I feel his metal fingers begin to enter my ass. "GH!" It's surprisingly warm and the pain goes away quickly.
He removes his hand. "I think you're stretched out enough." He slips his member in with ease, painfully slow which makes me whimper.
"Henry..." I call out lovingly.
"Yes, Charlie? What is it?" That seductive gaze that towers over me on the floor is all a can see.
He's gotten me under his spell. I can't contain myself anymore. "P-please..." I stuttered. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."
His lustful smirk grows more sinecster. "Glady." And with that, he grips my ass and pounds right into me, going as deep as he can. He did this over and over as I lost myself.
He was picking up speed too. I supported myself by pushing off the wall above my head. I wrap my legs around Henry. His metal parts are so warm and his human skin soft to the touch. I pull his head down to kiss him as he continues to plow my insides.
Henry grunts. It feels like I cum again all over our chests when he does one last powerful thrust, holding it there for what feels like a minute or two.
The cyborg pulls out slowly and his cum drips down to the floor.
We're both having trouble catching our breath. But he speaks first. "I am yours to do with as you please, Charlie. I know you can't forgive me for joining the Toppats but I just want you to know how you've stolen my heart. I love you and I regret not joining you sooner. So, I make you this promise. You can do anything to me as long as you let me stay by your side. I promise I'll never betray you or the Government again."
The rolls seem switched. I can't speak while he just spoke a whole paragraph! I pull him into another kiss. "Idiot. Don't make it sound so slave-like. I love you too, Henry. I want you with me through it all." Our foreheads touch. "Never leave me again."
"That was one mistake I'd never make again." He says, caressing my face. "Let's go your place, shall we?"
I nod and we get ready to go home.

The end.