He's Mine part 3 (Curtisson ANGST)

Burt's POV:

I lay Sven down in his bed. "Get some rest. We'll talk about this tomorrow, when you're sober." But before I have the chance to leave...

"Wait! Burt!" He grabs my hand. "I... Um... Don't want to be alone right now. Please stay with me?"

Thinking for a moment I sigh while giving him a soft smile. "Allright. Move over." Sven pulls me in beside him and I feel my cheeks burn red.

He wraps his arms around me, under the covers and nuzzles into my neck. "I love you Burt. I have for a long time. I just couldn't find the right words to tell you and I was scared you wouldn't feel the same. I finally figure out how and then... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I took too long. I'm sorry he was cheating on you. I'm sorry I'm a drunk idiot right now." He cried.

I wipe away his tears while holding his face in my palm. "Shhh. There's nothing to be sorry about and you're not a drunk idiot. Just drunk. We'll talk about this tomorrow like I said. Now get some sleep, Sunshine."

"Sunshine?"

I blush "Shit, I said that out loud. Sorry."

Sven smiles. "It's ok. I like it." Finally, he closes his eyes and drifts to sleep. "You can call me whatever your want Tweety Burt. Goodnight."

"G'night." I dig in my pocket and pull out one of the pictures Carol gave me. I nearly forgot I still had them with me. Yep, that's Henry with some guy I don't know. But I think I've seen him before. A silent sigh escapes. 'I just can't be with him anymore. In the morning I need to break up with Henry.' After putting the photo away, I hold Sven close and fall asleep.

I wake up at 6:43am ET, giving Sven a peck on his forehead and head out to do what I need to do before Sven wakes up. I leave him some water and medicine for his hangover on his desk, and a letter telling him to meet me outside his NY apartment at 10am ET.

I head over to Henry's room, finding him putting his hat on in the mirror. "Sir."

"Burty! What's with the formality? It's just me." He approaches as I enter and close the door.

I sigh, "We need to talk."

"We need to talk?" He repeats "What? Are you breaking up with me? Heh." His ear-to-ear grin tells me he was joking. But I wasn't.

"Yes. I can't keep doing this anymore. And you can't either. I mean- who is this?!" I pull out one of the pictures. "He's that pilot that's been 'chasing' you, isn't it? I'm just a plaything to you, aren't I?" I wasn't as angry about the cheating as I should've been. But I didn't care. He tried to speak but I didn't let him. "I think this is for the best anyways. I saw you as a distraction from my true feelings and I'm sorry but, we need to break up. We don't make each other happy. It's over." I turn to leave, but he grabs my arm tightly and pins me to the wall."Gah!"

"It's over when I say it's over. I don't get dumped." He stares through me with those intense, menacing, blood-red eyes.

"Well, first time for everything." I twist out of his arm and make a run for it. I check on Sven and looks like he's just getting up. I better hurry so I can be there before him.

Sven's POV:

I wake up with a groan and a pounding migraine. "Ugh... What happened?" The memories come back to me in a blurr. But "oh, no." I know exactly what happened. "Nononononono. Burt?!" I look around my room seeing I'm alone. I sigh. "He left." I look back to my desk, where there's a glass of water. I get up and walk over to it.

There's a sticky note that says 'take this for the hangover' next to some pills. I take 2 with the water, and read the folded letter on the side.

Hey Sven,
I talked to Carol, so don't worry about work. I just had a few things to do, but let's meet up back on Earth at 10 am ET infront of your place in Brooklyn. We can get some coffee. My treat! See you soon.
~Burt