Ellie's Haunting Past (A T3Nsion story)

The Triple Threat had somewhat of a tradition. Every second Friday, they'd hang out the whole day after work. They would normally go to karaoke night at their favourite bar or bowling at a local entertainment restaurant. But Charles wanted to switch it up a bit, much to Ellie's disapproval she was surprisingly outvoted.
"Why a museum?" She complained as they walked through the doors. She had a history with museums (as in a history of museum thefts.) "Henry, I'm surprised you agreed to this! Isn't this the same place you robbed about 2 years ago?"
Henry put a finger to his lips and smirked. She didn't say it loud but security guards were roaming around. All she could do was sigh and pull her hoodie over her head.

They started viewing exhibits of paintings, jewels, and video game items and creatures(?). They were about to check the dinosaurs when all of a sudden...
"Ellie Rose." A stern young male voice called from behind. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, and looked to be Ellie's age.
"Shit." The ex-con breathed and cautiously turned around. "Jakie! Didn't expect to see you here." She faked her smile poorly.
"You don't have the right to call me that, El." The security guard spoke in spite. "You didn't even keep in contact with us!"
"How the hell would I? I never got a phone. And why would I want to keep in contact with the same asshats that kicked me out on our 18th birthday with NOTHING?" Her rage, steadily building as their conversation went on.
Henry and Charles looked at each other feeling awkward, confused, and worried. "Uh, Ellie? Do you know this guy?" The pilot asked, hesitantly.
"He's my spoiled, no good, sorry excuse of a twin, brother. Jacob Rose."
"Now that's a bit underhanded, lil sis."
"Wh-" Ellie snapped lunging forward. Her friends pulled her back before she did something bad, while attempting to calm her down. "JACOB, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
"Hey. It's not my fault you were..."
"Don't fucking say it."
"...the mistake."
El could've transformed into a demon right then and there. "I'M NOT THE FUCKING MISTAKE, SECURITY BOY! I'M IN THE ARMY! I CAN NUKE YOUR HOUSE WITH ONE WORD!"
"No, you can't El." Charles states.
"Can I get some backup?" Jacob spoke into a walkie-talkie.
"YOU KNOW WHAT!? FUCK IT! I NEVER WANTED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING VIRGIN!" Ellie free's herself from her friend's grip and flips off her brother. "Enjoy your date guys! I'm going home." Storming out, she ducks into an ally.

Ellie leans against the brick wall and slides down, her rage turning into depression. "Dead to me." She breathes. Her sobs echo through the alley as two men approach.
"El?" Henry get's her attention.
She sniffs, wiping away tears. "I'm sorry you saw that."
"What happened between you and your family?" Asked Charles.
"Aside from being born? It's a long story." She moped.
Her friends sat beside her, comforting her the best they can. Ellie sighs and starts from the beginning.

Ellie's POV Backstory:

It seems like my parents hated me ever since I was born. They just wanted a single male child and didn't plan for twins. So when I was born after my weak brother, they wanted to get rid of me. But it appeared that my brother's condition got better around me, so I stayed.
As we grew it was clear that he was the favourite I was forced to protect. But got punished when I picked fights. It seems like I was always fighting. One way or another.
I wanted out.
Some nights, if I was late, I wouldn't get dinner and they locked me in a cement room downstairs. It continued that way for a long time.
And then I met Ethan. Unruly brown hair and slate gray eyes. We were 9 at the time and so we'd hang out, play games, prank kids in the neighbourhood, and steal a few candies every now and then from the local dollar store.
In high school, my parents seemed to get better. They still doted over Jacob and I wouldn't get dinner if I was caught being bad, but I never saw the basement past 12 years old. They hated my only friend who actually accepted me and treated me like a person.
"Why don't you just run away? We can run together!" Ethan said.
"Mom will find me. Jacob won't leave me alone. It's like he has a tacker on me or something!" I complain.
"Or some kind of twin telepathy?"
"We're not that close." I lay back on the cement of an abandoned skate park and sigh. "Why couldn't I be born into a better family?"
"The universe is a cruel mistress." Ethan chuckled, trying to make me feel better. I crack a smile.
"What are you doing here?" Jacob barked.
"Ugh. None of your business, Jakie." I scoffed.
"Mom wants you home, now."
"If she truly did, she would've given me a phone and called me herself, but no! She sent you here. Jakie, we're siblings, right? And siblings are supposed to have fun together! So if you can do this one thing, I'll come back home with ya. K?" I flash some fake confidence.
"Why would I do anything for you? You know you'll come home with me and there won't be any trouble."
I sighed "see ya on the other side, Eth. Remember where I put my will?"
"No need to be so dramatic, El. I'll see ya tomorrow. And I got you a special birthday gift!" Ethan says.
"Thanks, man. G'night." I dragged my feet next to Jacob.