To Be Free With You (Panprice SMUT)

Dave's POV:

It's been 4 months since I was rescued from the Toppat Clan. After being discharged from the hospital, I started living with Rupert because my last landlord just threw out my stuff and sold the place while I was captured. I've been looking for a job but I might just join Rupert in the military.
One day, during dinner, "Hey Dave. I'm gonna be gone on a mission for a few days."
"How- How many days?" I ask shyly.
"About 3 to 7 days I guess. I'm not sure. But it's a long mission. Are you going to be alright?" Rupert asks. Whenever he spends a few nights on the job, I'd always tackle him once he's back. How he's not clued in on my crush is beyond me.
"Yeah! I'll be alright. Just remember to send me a quick 'good night' before you go to bed ok?" I flash him a smile, blushing a little not enough to notice. But Rupy's looking a little red.
"Heh, yeah, I'll do my best to remember this time."
He left to work the morning after. I spent the next 3 days wearing Rupert's shirts and sleeping in his bed. I always feel safe with Rupert, and his sweet-pine needle smell is mesmerizing. I can't get enough.

Day 4, "Rupy's still not home." That good cause I find myself a bit too excited at the fantasy of Rupert coming home all hot and bothered. "Oh, stars..." I hug Rupert's pillow trying to calm myself. But I give in. I pull down my boxers, touching myself in Rupert's bed.
The sensation felt exhilarating as I called out "Rupy... Rupy..."
I was fully lost in the moment, I didn't hear the front door open. I didn't hear Rupert's voice "Dave! I'm home! Davey?" I didn't hear him come up the stairs. But he must've heard me moan because the next moment he's barging in with his hand on his gun.
I gasp. "R-Rupert! You're home! Oh... Oh, stars..." I cover up my boner with a pillow. "Y-You weren't supposed to see me like this." I look down, my face is burning red.
A peek tells me Rupert was either speechless or still processing. A glance down, I notice there's a bulge in his pants.
"Dave..." He breaks the silence and approaches, crawling on the bed. He touches my shoulder, then my lips with his.
Lips!? He's kissing me? My eyes close as I savour this moment. He then removes the pillow admiring the view.
"So this is what you do when I'm at work?" Rupy's voice was teasingly seductive.
"Wh- n-no! Not... All the time. I mean I-" he chuckled at my stammering, placing another kiss on my lips. He didn't pull away but opened his mouth, sticking his tongue in mine. A moan escapes my throat.
Rupert pulls back and unbuckles, giving me a show. Taking off his shirt, he throws it on the floor. "Well, I might as well help you with that." He then glides his hand on my member enticing another moan.
"Rupert, I... Ah!" He's giving me a blowjob. This sensation, this warmth, I grip his luscious onyx hair. I can't help but gasp for air. "Is this a dream?" I think out loud.
Rupert stops and chuckles again. "This is all real, Davey. I've wanted you for so long, but I was afraid you didn't feel the same."
"I didn't think you're... Into guys... Like me." I say, shyly.
"Oh but I am. I've had it bad for you since our police days." Rupert kisses me and pulls off his pants, pushing me down.
'He's so big!' I think to myself. He gets up and grabs a small tube from the bedside drawer, coating his fingers. "Is this really happening?"
"Yep. Unless... You don't want to."
"No! No, I do want to. I... I want you, Rupy. I want all of you." I say shyly, spreading my legs.
He smirks "that's what I thought." He lifts my legs and inserts his fingers one at a time while simultaneously coating his member in the lube.
The stretching makes me twitch with a little pain and a bit more pleasure. Then as I feel him remove his fingers, I whimper. But something else presses against the entrance. Rupert slowly moves up and I realize his dick is going inside me. "Ahhh!" I moan loudly. He kisses me again to silence me.
"You're so loud. I like it." Rupy starts to move in and out of me picking up speed steadily. He grips my member, jacking it off as he thrusts into me.
Moaning more and more, I never thought I could ever experience such pure pleasure. This bliss of me and my Rupy. "Rupy... I love you!"
"I love you too, Davey." He gets rougher, plowing into me. I'm about to cum!
"Aahhh!" White stuff shoots out onto our chests, as Rupert continues to ram into my prostate. "Fuck!" He milked me dry and is still going until...
He grunts harshly and I feel him ejaculate deep inside me. The soldier pulls out and flops down beside me. His semen leaking from my insides. But we both pass out before we can clean ourselves.

Morning comes,
I wake up thinking out loud "Was it all just a dream?" I notice I'm fully nude and I look beside me to see the love of my life, in the nude as well. I'm so glad it wasn't a dream, as I move a stray hair from that gorgeous face of his and kisses his forehead.
I put on one of Rupert's shirts after taking some tissue paper to my chest and leave the box beside the soldier. Heading down the stairs to the kitchen, I decide I'm gonna make Rupy's favourite breakfast. Sunnyside up eggs, with bacon and toast!
A little while later, Rupert comes down sniffing the air and hearing the sizzling sound of bacon.
I giggle "Morning, Rupy! I'm making us breakfast!"
He wraps his arms around my waist making me blush. "That smells amazing, dear. You got a gift."
"D-dear!?" My knees nearly gave out. Good thing Rupert was holding me.
"You don't like that pet name? What about... Sweetheart? Or Babe? Oh! How about Princess?" He teased me, causing me to blush out of control.
"W-w-why P-Princess?!"
"Because you were a Damsel in distress and I saved you." I can feel his smirk.
"I-I'm no Damsel!" I nearly shout.
He chuckles "I know, my love. I know." He kisses my cheek and sits down at the table as I plate the food and join him. "Thank you, Davey. I love you."
"You're welcome and I love you too, Rupy," I say and we dig in.
I'm truly free. Free to be me with my Rupy beside me.

The end.