Frustrations (Toppat Stickpa SMUT)

Requested by itward2007
________________________________________________

Henry was on the verge of rampage. The stress of keeping up the act was excruciating. But then again, this man has needs. Though he's the Cheif, railing his underlings might be a bad idea since he kinda just came in and stole the whole clan. Not everyone thinks it's a good idea to have this selective mute as their leader.

He strolled through the hallways and corridors on the airship late at night. He remembers they have a very important prisoner on board. Supposedly, he caught Mayor Gene Frederickson doing some stuff for the old cheif, Reginald. 'What was his name again? Oh right! Dave Panpa.'

The Toppat King stopped infront of an escape pod door. Henry opens the door and steps in.

The prisoner is asleep huddled in a ball with black clothes and unkept long hair.

"Mmnh." 'What a cute moan.' Dave opens his golden eyes and gasps at his visitor. "P-please don't hurt me! I'm being good I swear!"

Henry kneels down, hushing his lips and cuffing him to the wall. Before Dave could question what was going on, Henry smashes his lips to his.

"Mmnh! Mmmmf!" The prisoner struggles to break free.
"Don't fight it, Davey," Henry speaks seductively. The first thing he says in a long time. He starts removing the captive's clothes.
Dave flinches. 'Rupert... Help me.' He calls out in his mind as a tear escapes. Henry wipes it away, knowing what he was thinking about.

"No one is coming to save you." The Cheif says "But play nice, and I may return the favour." He then coats two of his fingers in his saliva slowly. "I can make you a Toppat. You'll be free from this cell and all you have to do is accept." With a smirk he inserts teo of his fingers, getting a loud moan from the ex-security guard.

"Oh stars-mmmph!" Henry covers his mouth putting his thumb on the tongue. Dave feels his raper move his fingers in and out of him and adds the third.

Feeling like he's been stretched out, Henry removes his hand and pulls down his pants, exposing his hardness.
He angles over, and slowly inserts him self still covering Dave's mouths as he moans loudly again.

Henry removes his tie and ties it around the prisoner's mouth, then continues to go in deeper. Once he's all the way in, he pulls out a little faster and thrust back in. The continuous motion has got Dave moaning like crazy through the tie. The Toppat king had to hold his legs still as he kept trying to kick free.

The thief was in pure delight. This is what he needed. Some release.

As for Dave, tears were pouring down his face and all he could do was close his eyes. 'This is my first... My first is because of rape!' Just the thought made him cry more if that was possible. 'Rupert... Help...'

He felt the Toppat grip his member. Dave didn't realize he had gotten hard during this. Between the thrusting and the handjob, Dave slipped into a state of both fear and pleasure. He liked it. But he just wishes there was still consent. Dave cracked open an eye, looking at the Toppat. Henry's face said it all. 'He's just using me for his own pleasure. But... This feels so good.'

Dave let out a pleasureful moan, catching Henry off guard a little. His grin grows and he thrust harder and faster. He wants those succulent moans and Dave delivers.

Nearing their climax, the prisoner was the first to cum. But the Toppat wasn't finished. He picked up the pace and with a grunt, released everything he had deep inside his new toy.

"Good boy," Henry says through the panting. He takes out a handkerchief wiping away the mess on Daves chest and his jacket. "So do you accept my offer? Will you join the Toppats?"

Henry removes his tie from the prisoners mouth and gives him a moment to catch his breath.

Dave looks up at his blood red eyes. "Yes... I accept."

End.