Rosski within the wood (Smut)

"Admit it! You're lost!" Ellie hollered ahead.
"I'm not lost. It's... Just been a while since I've been out here." Calvin responded.

Ellie and Calvin have been dating for a few months now and get along swimmingly. Who would think those two would be so in sync! Well, whenever Kronad wasn't inviting himself to movie night or dinner at least. The odd couple never had much time to themselves, so Calvin had an idea where they could go for some 'alone time.'
They decided to leave before sunrise to avoid their 3rd wheels. It was cold and crisp, but they were used to the cold.

"We're here!" Calvin exclaimed, pushing a bush out of the way.
Ellie gazed upon a small clearing with a giant oak tree in the middle and within the branches, was a large circular canape-style treehouse and the ex-con lady gasped.
"Wow... Soldierboy. Is this your childhood treehouse or something?!" She applauded.
"Yep. I and Kronad used to come here all the time. My uncle was an architect and built this haven for us." Calvin said, climbing up the tree, onto the balcony and tossed down a rope ladder. "Everything still looks pretty good! I haven't been back here in a few months."
Ellie ascended the ladder. "Months? Like how many?" She smirked playfully.
"Uh... Honestly, last time was right before we started going out." He mumbled, sheepishly.
The red-head wrapped her arms around his neck and gave the soldier a soft kiss. "Well, I'm glad you showed this to me. It's gorgeous!"
"Just wait till you see the sunrise." Calvin grinned and led her up a few flights of stairs and ladders to the top of the treehouse. "It'll be soon. Just a few more minutes."
"So then, what should we do in those few minutes? I mean, just us... A boy and a girl... Alone... In the woods." With every pause, her voice shifted into a seductive tone as she bats her eyelashes as if the twin needed her to seduce him.
Calvin was waiting for the right moment. After so many interruptions from his brother and Ellie's protective friends, this is what they both needed. He instantly began making out with his girlfriend; passionately tasting each other's lips and tongue.

She felt his hardness grind on their pants. He slipped his hand under Ellie's jacket and crop top.
"Ah!" She breathed feeling his strong, cold hand squeeze her breast.
Calvin wrapped his arm around her arching, slender waist. Slipping his hand into her pants. "You forgot underwear."
Ellie smirked "I didn't forget."
Soldierboy started to drool. He couldn't hold back any longer. In an instant, he peeled of Ellie's leggings and unzipped his pants. Ellie threw off her jacket and Calvin pushed her down, biting her neck and rubbing his thick, fully-featured dick.
Ellie "You brought the condoms right?"
Calvin "Not using condoms this time. I'm gonna pump you full of my seed." He bit down again getting a pleasureful moan from his girlfriend.
She was on birth control, but the idea of risk was intoxicating.
Calvin took his fingers and played with Ellie's clit, causing her to lose herself in the twitching. He took a moment to take off their shirts so they were fully nude and went for her breasts again. Ellie wrapped her arms around his head and through his hair. Bukowski finished with the clit and slid his fingers down into her, kneading the inside.
"You're so wet already, rosebud."
"Please..."
"Please, what?"
"Put it in, please senpai." El was begging for him between exhales. "Fill me up. Oh god!"
Calvin grinned, hearing her beg. How could he say no? He pulled out his fingers slowly, lifted Ellie's legs and positioned himself for penetration. He carefully pushed clean into her. Enjoying her reaction to his cock, he picked up pace gradually.
He went faster and faster. Eventually throwing caution out the window and pounded harder and harder into her. Ellie's wild moans echoed through the wood.
Calvin flipped her over and thrust even stronger to hit that sweet spot that drove Ellie to the moon.
Ellie could feel him penetrating deep into her womb with every thrust and was at the climax. "C-Cal- ah! I'm gonna-" he picked up the pace.
She screamed in pure bliss as Calvin drove it home with a single thrust flooding her womb with his cum. Both of them, dripping on the hardwood floor as the sun was rising. Calvin thrust again and again. He did that a few more times till he knew he was emptied, then pulled out unhurriedly, feeling her tightness one last time before he collapsed catching his breath.
Ellie dropped her hips to the ground as some semen dripped down her legs and watched the sunrise. She mustered up enough energy to crawl over to Calvin and rest on top of him to watch the daybreak together. "You're right, Cal. The sunrise is amazing... You're amazing."
"I love you, Ellie. I love you, so much."
"I love you so much, too." Calvin moved his head to kiss his tired girlfriend.

The end.