20 - last chapter

four months later

i was laying on weston's lap and he was playing with my hair while i was scrolling through instagram and twitter and he was talking to aksel and hoover about a video idea.

kalynn was out hanging out with friends so i was stuck with the boys. i was invited but i wanted to stay with weston since it was our one year anniversary. we hung out by outselfs for a bit before we got interrupted by aksel because he wanted to talk video ideas.

i decided to post on instagram and twitter about our one year, i've been more cheesy and lovey on social media because i've felt more comfortable about it. everyone has been supportive, and it's been going smoothly.

@sophiamonroe
- insert image ( a picture of weston & sophia in front of the victorious school building before they moved to austin )
- - - - - - -
happy one year, my love. thank you for one year of happiness and bliss. can't see myself loving anyone else. @wes10 <3
liked by kalynnkoury, wes10, and 10000 others
@kalynnkoury > so happy you two fell in love. :D
@wes10 > i am a lucky lucky man!
@hooverr > you guys are even cuter in person!! omg!!! no but in all seriousness you guys deserve each other. :)
@aksually_ > happy one year u two

@wes10
*insert image ( a picture of sophia making a face at weston in the mirror and weston smiling )
- - - - - - - - -
happy one year with this beautiful girl. i don't usually get sappy on social media but soph, i love you so much. i'm so lucky to have you as mine, this past year has been so amazing with you. i can't wait for many more.
liked by kalynnkoury, sophiamonroe, and 15000 more
@sophiamonroe > one lucky gal i am. so in love with u.

i turned my phone off to look up and see weston looking down at me already, i grabbed his chin and kissed him softly. "i love you." i whispered into his ear, "i love you so much." he replied.

kalynn walked in the house with a smile plaster on her face, "what's with you?" weston said. "i met someone at the coffee shop today." she said all happily. i gasped, "oh my god!! so happy for you!!" weston, aksel, and hoover all clapped at her. she laughed.

she sat down next to weston and i and we all started talking. "uh if it's okay i'm going to take sophia away for a moment." weston randomly said, i looked up at him and he pulled me away to our room.

once the door closed he hugged me, a tight hug. "i love you so much, i am so so lucky to have you." he mumbled. "i love you too." i replied hugging him just as tight.

"who would've thought a year ago today, that one little mini make out session we had would've turned into this." he said, i smiled. "who would've thought." i said.

we pulled away and we kissed each other softly.

i'm so lucky for the life i have.

//
AND THATS THE END !!! i hope u guys enjoyed this story, i loved writing it:)

yes, i'll be writing another weston story i don't know when but i will, not too long most likely by the end of this week.

also, if there's any other fanfiction you'd guys like me to write i'd be more then happy to. here's some fandoms i'll be okay with writing with.

high school musical the musical: the series.
- joshua bassett

dream smp
- dreamwastaken

sinjin drowning
- weston koury

those type of things, but if u have any extra message me i'll most likely be okay with it :)))

have an amazing day, i love you all. hope to see you again soon <3