Chapter 15

I wake up with a groan, my chest hurts a lot and it's even worse while sitting up but at least my wrist isn't a trouble anymore, I whine a little as I get up and then I start to change, slowly.

A few minutes later I hear knocking, sighing I go to open it. Surprisingly I am face to face with Glynda. "Hello?"

She smiles a little and says, "Your friends sent me, they told me you didn't seem particularly well yesterday night."

I let her in and, closing the door, I reply, "That was a hell of a fight..."

"Do you need help changing?" she looks at my pajama pants and half done shirt showing the purple bruise between my boobs.

I blush as I nod and I lead her to my room. "Thank you." As she starts to help me I notice a weird look in her eyes. "Is something wrong?"

She sighs and after she's done helping with my pants she searches for my shoes, meanwhile she tells me, "Remember when I told you that Ironwood called the elder Schnee?" I nod. "Well, she's coming later today. With new soldiers. Both human and robot." I frown and she pats my thigh. "I know, but we can't show cracks now. I asked your friends to look at Black but they haven't seen anything strange. So they looked up his friends and we found close to nothing, some theft from Miss Emerald Sustrai but with what we know of her background and comparing it to others that seemed like... expected. Their other friend we know only her name is Cinder Fall. Oh and their mute friend, Liquorice. Nothing."

I finish dressing with her help and I say, "And all four are together in a team here in Beacon but we can't do anything because they are 'students' coming from Haven or we are going to cause a diplomatic incident. We can't trust them nor Lionheart."

"Do you think he is part in their plan?"

"He must be, otherwise they wouldn't have perfectly 'normal' lives in their records and you know how he is. I have to warn Weiss to keep her leader in check, she's so friendly!" I say with an annoyed face.

Glynda sighs and nods. "You're right." I stand up with minimal help and she passes me my sword, I tie her around my hips and then we walk in the living room. "Before you go, let's have some tea and take some painkillers, you'll need them."

I smile and I lead her in my kitchen.

I walk in the courtyard and I see a few teams playing around or simply relaxing, and eventually I find team RWBY under the shade of a tree, Weiss and Belladonna are reading under it while the sisters are on its branches trying to climb it, I smile amused and I snort when I hear a soft curse coming from the blonde and the reprimand from her sister.

"Hello professor." I look down and I smile at Belladonna.

Weiss looks over her book surprised and she smiles as she scoots over giving me some space. "Good morning girls, how are you feeling?" I ask after I sit down.

"We are combat ready!" Rose lands in front of me and it makes me flinch so hard I feel a little pain in my chest and I groan.

"Professor?" Belladonna asks, concerned.

"Are you okay?" Weiss continues as I lean on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, but that hit was far from soft, my ribs are still sore," I explain as I curl further around Weiss, she huffs as she closes her book.

"Do you want me to pet you?" she asks sarcastically.

I smirk and I meow as I rub my head on hers, Belladonna frowns but then she smiles amused going back to her book, Rose instead comes up to me and pats my head making me purr loudly.