Part 1

You wake up on a school morning.
You really didn't want to go, because you knew the 'boys' will be all over you again. You were popular at school, well sort-of. Since the only people who seemed to take notice of you were guys, while the girls where distracted by some tall emo type guy, or that's what you would describe him as. You have seen him around school, thats if he decided to go to school. You where also somewhat like him, you didn't like going to school because you where to tired of everyone's bullshit.

Once you where all dressed up and ready to go to school, you stepped out of your parents house. You were quick to get annoyed when you noticed that the guys where all ready gathering around you trying to get your attention by talking sweet to you. "I'll hold your bag for you [y/n]-chan" "No, I'll hold it for you" "You look beautiful today [y/n]-chan" 'Pathetic' you thought to yourself as you ignored them. "SHUT UP YOU BITCHES ARE ANNOYING ME" You looked to your right to see 'emo guy' trying to handle his girlfriends. You laughed to yourself, you noticed that he looked at you for a split second then looked away.

You then found yourself infront of the school gate. As you entered the gate you saw your silver haired friend come up to you. "Bonjour [Y/n], I'm glad you decided to come to school" he said "My parents didn't want me home, so I decided to come here. Either ways I wanted to spend some time with you Pol" you said back. You knew Polnareff was a stand user, his stand Silver Chariot and your stand got along really well, but you could see that he especially tried to avoid getting in any sort of contact with a certain tall boy, you didn't know why, but you decided to play it safe and not ask about it.

One you were in class, your teacher announced there was going to be a test, so you did what you always did and took out your stand to look at the answers from the smart kids desk. Not that you needed to use it, but you where too lazy to think about the answers and worry if it was correct or not.

Once you where finally out of school you walked towards Polnareff. "So wanna come over?" You looked at him then back the path you where walking through, you thought about it. You didn't want to be with your parents right now, since you didn't want to attract any stand users towards them and put their life's in danger so you decided to go hang out will Polnareff for a while.

Polnareff took you to his house and asked you if you where hungry so that he could make some food for both of you, you agreed since you hadn't eaten anything the whole day. You heard a knock at the door, "Ah! That must be Advol!! Y/n may you please get the door for me, I invited some people over if you don't mind" he said as he nervously laughed knowing that you didn't really enjoy talking to people you haven't meet before. You decided to go open the door for the guy named Avdol, once you opened the door you were greeted by the man "So you must be y/n l/n right? I've heard about you from Polnareff" You looked at him confused, you nodded and let the man inside. You remembered Polnareff saying he invited some people over so that meant it was more than one person right? "Who else is coming Pol?" You asked the boy "Well I decided to invite some of my old friends to see if... well... to see if we could communicate again. Avdol is the only person I kept in touch with ever since that trip. The others I know where they are but I decide to ignore them since I didn't really feel like I- AH! I'm sorry y/n it seems like I got lost in the thought heh" He said, you knew what trip he was talking about since he had mentioned it a few times when you guys met, but you didn't know the full story or why he went on that trip.

Polnareff seemed a bit nervous when he heard the door knock again, you where about to go open the door for him when he told you he would take care of it himself. You overheard somethings, something about a guy named Dio and you also heard a lot apologizing coming out of your friends mouth. "Y/N!!" you heard Polnareff call your name "What do you want?" You said in a annoyed tone since you didn't like people yelling your name. "I want you to meet my old friends Jotaro-san and Kayoin-san" You look up at the people standing outside the door, while you also recognized that the guy you've been calling Emo for your whole life was named Jotaro. "L/n Y/n nice to meet you two." You said you could feel the covered face man stare into your soul. "I haven't seen you guys in months! Look at how big you two have grown I'm glad you both are okay!" You heard the man named Avdol say breaking the silence. You walked back at the kitchen ready to serve yourself some food since you were starving at that point. "Yare yare daze" You were a bit startled when you heard the boy named Jotaro say those words creeping up behind you. You didn't say anything back just served your food on your plate and leave to sit on the what seemed expensive table. "Well hello my names Kayoin Noriaki if you didn't get it earlier" the pink haired man said. "Hello Noriaki-san" You said trying to sound polite but you getting kind of annoyed these guys won't let you eat alone in peace. "You can call Kakyoin if you want Y/n" he smiled "oh and by the way the other guy I came with his name is Kujo Jotaro he's not the most talkative guy but I'm sure you'll get used to it, enjoy your food!" He said while he left you alone. 'I'm sure you'll get used to it' you thought to yourself this was the first and last time you were ever talking to them, that's when you felt someone sit right next to you.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Hello guys its me the author, this is my first book by the way so I'm happy to get any suggestions to make my writing and story better! Also Y/n-chan knows English, so when they are talking Japanese the fonts will look like This and where she is talking English the fonts will look like this!