Part 22

A couple of months have now passed. You and Polnareff acted as if nothing had ever happend. Kakyoin in the other hand knew what was happening. There was something that was worrying you.

Jolyne.

Jolyne had started to act differently. She's been doing a lot of weird stuff, like if she were mad at you.

"Mama. Where's Pol?" She asked. "Hm I'm not sure... it think he's in his room" You said back. You and everyone else had bought a house, so that you could live in instead of a hotel.

"If you need me, I'll be with Pol." She said back as she ran towards Polnareff's room. "I'm sure it's just a phase every kid goes through!" Kakyoin said entering the room. "Well I hope so. She's maturing really fast..." You said a bit worried.

"Soooooooooo" Kakyoin said with a faint grin on his face. "What is it, Kakyoin?" You asked suspiciously. "Are you and Polnareff....something?" He asked as you turned red.

"WHAT!? NO! We are not anything, BUT FRIENDS!" You said back a bit embarrassed. "Oh come on Y/n! I can se it! I can see the red string tied to you both! Something I didn't see with someone... it's time for you to move on Y/n!" Kakyoin said as he sat down next to you.

"But-" You were interrupted. "I know. I know. You have a daughter. I'm not going to force you to be with Polnareff, it's just that you both have something I've never seen!" He said back as he looked at Polnareff's room door.

You weren't sure if you had feeling for Polnareff. You where kind of forced to date Jolyne's father, and that's what brought you to realize that you loved him. "I'll try, we'll see how it turns out" You said back confirming that you did want something with Polnareff.

Kakyoin just looked at you. "Are you sure I didn't presure you into dating him?" He asked "No, not at all! I...I want to see how big my relationship with Polnareff can go" You said back.

"Well then go for it! Bring Jolyne out I'll be with her, while you talk to your future boyfriend!" What Kakyoin had said at the end shocked you. If you did go out with Polnareff it meant that he would be your boyfriend. But what it Jolyne didn't accept him as her Step Father?

"Stop worrying Y/n, and go for it!!" Kakyoin said as he used Herophant Green to push you near Polnareff's door. You knocked. "Come in!" He said. You opened the door to find Jolyne and Polnareff sitting on the floor, and Jolyne styling Polnareff's hair.

"Jolyne, I need to talk to Polnareff about something private... Kakyoin wants to talk to you too" You told Jolyne. "Goodluck!" Jolyne whispered to Polnareff smiled, and left the room.

"So you want to talk?" Polnareff asked with a worried face. "Yeahh... uhm... do you remember what you told me a few months ago?" You asked as you sat down next to him "Hmmmm" It looked as if he were trying to remember.

"When we were going to eat and it was our first time together for a day in years?" You asked trying to make him remember what you where talking about.

"OHHH! When I confessed my feelings?" He asked "Yeah that... I'm just wondering if-" You were interrupted "I still feel the same? If that's what you're wondering about yes. Yes I still have feeling for you." He said as he looked into you eyes.

"I-I also uhm..." You didn't know how to say the words. "I love you too" You said back. Polnareff looked at you with wide eyes. "Y/n, if you felt rushed at what I had told you, I'm sorry. You don't have to do this to make me-" "Polnareff I love you! I'm doing this for us." You said as you reached down to grab his hand.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "I think I made it obvious enough dummy. Yes I will go out with you." You said back as you leaned in for a kiss. He seemed surprised at first, but then kissed back.

"Pol- AHHHHHHHHH KAKYOIN LOOK AT THIS!" Jolyne screamed outside the room with the door opened. You where shocked at first, and so was Polnareff. But as soon as you where about to pull away from the kiss you heard Kakyoin.

"I KNEW IT! WE DID IT JOLYNE!" Kakyoin said as he gave Jolyne a high five. "What do you mean 'we did it'?" You asked, and it also looked as if Polnareff also wanted the question.

Jolyne hit Kakyoin in the head "Kakyoin is just really dumb, I don't know what he talking about!" Jolyne said as she ran away. "Heh heh" kakyoin said as he started closing the door. "Now resume please!" He said as the door fully closed.

You where red in embarrassment. "Do you think Jolyne will accept you as her...father?" You asked Polnareff "Well the thing is. Jolyne already knew about how I had feelings for you. That's what we talk about while she plays with my hair" He said looking at you.

"So there's nothing to worry about then!" You said back. "Right, now can you help me move to somewhere where I can sit correctly, the position I'm in right now is a but uncomfortable." He said "Yeah I'll help you!" You said picking him up, to sit him down in the bed. "Thank you, my love" He said while he smiled.

Finally it was night time. You could go rest and think about the events that had happened. You went to check up on Polnareff to see if he needed anything before you went to sleep in your room.

"Yes I actually do need something" he said. "JOLYNE!" He yelled out. He needed Jolyne? "Yes pops?" She asked "guess who will sleep with me tonight!" He said. You where confused at their conversation "Mama will!! I'll go with Kakyoin tonight!!" Jolyne said as she left the room.

"You don't want to be lonely in bed right, Love? Come here, you'll sleep with me tonight!" He said as he moved a bit so that you could fit in his bed. "I see what you are trying to do Pol, but fine I'll sleep with you tonight. Only tonight." You said as you laid down next to him.

"I love you." He said as he hugged you from behind "I love you too."