Part 13

You woke up.

'Where am I? What happend?' You said to yourself as you stood up trying to remember what was happening. "Hm, you should lay down" A voice said.

Once you calmed yourself down, you noticed you where in your bedroom. You also remembered about how Jotaro had asked you to marry him. "I'm sorry." You said. He just looked at you confused. You suddenly felt like you needed to vomit again.

"I think you got sick. And what are you sorry about?" Jotaro said as he walked you to the bathroom. You where about to respond when a bad taste came to your mouth.

Once you where done vomiting, jotaro was still waiting for you to answer his question. "I fainted and ruined the good moment we were having" You said a bit embarrassed. "You don't have to apologize for that. It was my fault I knew you where sick and decided to marry you." He said. "So we are married now right?" You said exited, he nodded.

You spent the whole day with Jotaro getting up form here and there to go vomit and go back to watching something, since he called his work to tell his employees he won't be there for the day.

《》《》《》NEXT DAY 《》《》《》

You where about to get up to drink some water and maybe eat something, but you couldn't since someone had taken you hostage not letting you move. "Why do you wake up so early?" He asked "Wanted to drink some water" You responded "You rather get your water than spend time with me, your fiance?" He asked, as you grew red at his words. "Fine" you said as you let yourself sink into his arms.

You didn't do anything special through out the day. That was until you had the idea to finally text Polnareff and tell him about you and Jotaro.

The reason you didn't text him everyday like you said you, was because you didn't want to be bothering him anymore. You knew he was strong and nothing bad could've happen to him. As you were about to text him Jotaro walked in the room and asked what you where doing. "I just wanted to get in contact him Polnareff again, that's if he still has his old phone number." You said back. "I have his phone number. I've talked to him in the past couple of days" he said as he handed you his phone.

"You've talked to him without letting me know?!" You said back a bit frustrated that your friend Polnareff would talk to Jotaro but not you. "He told me, he didn't want to have any sort of relationship with you. That was because he was afraid of putting you in danger Y/n" Jotaro said. You put Polnareffs number in your phone and saved it for later.

《》《》A MONTH LATER《》《》

"JOTARO!!" You screamed to your now husband. "What?! Are you okay?!" He asked as he rushed inside of the room you where in. "I just noticed something.... and I don't know what to do about it" You said, as he calmed down seeing you were okay "Yare yare daze, what is it?" He asked "I haven't had my period in over a month now." You said back as you saw his eye grow wide.

"You can't be-" he was interested by you "I may be pregnant." You said and you started tearing up not knowing what to do. "Y/n calm down. I'll buy you some tests, then we'll figure it out." He said as he walked away from the room.

"It's okay Y/n, everything going to be alright." Now you where being comforted by Kakyoin. Finally Jotaro had come home from the store. He had bought 4 pregnancy test for you to use.

You where now waiting for the results to pop up. Jotaro seemed to be a bit stressed out, since he said he was going out to smoke for a bit and alert him when the results pop up.

You had waited 20 minutes to call Jotaro and Kakyoin in to look at the results with you. "So Jotaro-san what are you going to do if Y/n is pregnant" Kakyoin asked Jotaro. "Yare yare daze. Stop asking stupid questions, and watch Y/n check the tests" he said back. You didn't think the question was dumb. You actually wanted to hear his answer.