Part 19

A son? DIO has a son? 'Yes Y/n I have a son. I didn't know about it until now. It seems like Jotaro found out and whispered it to Kakyoin, you somehow didn't hear it but I did. Find him.' DIO's voice said.

"Y/n are you feeling okay? You look pale" Kakyoin said as his hands touched your forehead to check your temperature. "Oh yeah, uhm I'm fine. Jolyne!!" You called out to your daughter. "Mama! I was trying to find you!!" Jolyne yelled.

"Y/n here take this blanket so you can stay warm. I'll go bring some of your stuff and Jolyne's from Jotaros room." Kakyoin said as he left the room again. "Mama... is papa really leaving us?" Jolyne asked "Yes sweetie, but just know he'll always love you!" You said trying to not get her upset "I gave papa the only thing he's ever gave me back. I-i I don't want to-" she broke down crying.

You felt as if you wanted to cry. This is what you didn't want. You didn't want to see Jolyne upset. 'Y/n visit my son. Make sure he's okay. Tell him how much I love him. Your a mother I'm sure you know how I feel.' DIO's voice said. 'Alright. Once I get out of this problem and I get divorce with him, I'll go visit your son.' You thought to yourself. 'Thank you.' His voice simply said as it left.

《》《》 KAKYOINS POV 《》《》

Damn you Jotaro. Why did you have to do this. I went to Jotaros room. He opened the door. "Y/n took you, am I right?" He asked. "Jotaro-san. I've never thought you'd be a selfish person. Think about your wife. Your daughter." I told him. "Kakyoin sooner or later you'll understand why I'm doing this. Now what do you need?" He asked. So he's doing it for a reason. Is it the same reason my Polnareff left her? "I came to get Y/n's and Jolyne's stuff if you don't mind." I said as I stepped inside of the room.

The place seemed as if someone had fought. I know Jotaro hadn't fought anyone, since he would just stop time and then beat them up. It looked as if he were the one who did it. "Jotaro-san?" I asked as I noticed that he was still standing infront of the door. "Right. Their stuff are in the closet, there's also a suitcase there if you want to store it in there." He said as he pulled his hat down.

Once I entered the room to go into the closet, I found a photo of Y/n and Jotaro on the bed. There it was. The dolphin Jolyne gave him. I walked to the closet to gather their stuff up and put it in the suitcase.

"Kakyoin. Take care of Y/n and Jolyne for me, I am not responsible enough. Once me and Josuke find the guy we are looking for, we will go back home, then I'll move out." Jotaro said. "If it's something you feel like you need to do. Feel free to do it. I trust you, Jotaro." I said back.

Once I left the room, I took the time to process what I had seen. The room was a mess, which was probably Jotaro taking out his anger. The photo and the dolphin in the bed, which was probably him regretting his decision. And then in the closet. I'm not sure if I actually saw it, but I saw a tear. A single tear. Jotaros voice seemed a bit shaky, it wasn't like the cold tone he uses. I'm worried for him.

I'm also worried for Y/n. She's acting differently. I don't if she's notices but she has spaced out way more than usual. It seems as if it were hard for her to express herself. I'll make sure she goes back to normal.

《》BACK TO NORMAL POV 《》

Kakyoin finally came back to the room. Althouse he was acting sort of weird. "Y/n." He said "What is it?" You asked back curious. "Let's go to therapy" his words shocked you. "What? Why?" You asked. "It'll be better if Jolyne can talk to someone who will help her. I also need to talk with someone and I don't want to bother you. And you, um it seems like you need it as well. You've been acting different." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Everything he said was correct. You knew you where acting differently ever since the conversation with a guy, you also though Jolyne needed someone to talk to as well as she used Kakyoin as he 'therapist'. But what you didn't understand was Kakyoin. Kakyoin seemed like any other normal person. You never thought he would be the one to need therapy.