Part 9

Not only had you noticed a old man. Maybe around his 60's. He seemed familiar. As if you've meet him before.

"Y/n, this is Joestar-san" Kakyoin said. So he's they guy DIO wants you to get rid of. "FINALLY YOUVE MEET HIM! TKAE OUT MY STAND ILL KILL HIM MYSELF!" Dio said "GET OUT OF HERE JOESTAR" You yelled afraid of what might of had happend. You felt your stand apear infront of everyone. "YOU TOO KUJO LEAVE!" You said afraid. Polnareff and Kakyoin seemed to catch on what was happening faster that Kujo and Joestar, as they ran towards them and pushed them away from the you. "Muda." Your stand said. You saw Chariot be summond by Polnareff as it just looked at Ilomilo.

"Dio. I'll let you live inside of my body. We can be two souls in one body." You said, to not put anyone in danger. "Ok ok I see. I'll come back later." He said. Kakyoin and Polnareff just looked at you. "Y/n, why?" Polnareff in a sad tone. "I don't want you to to leave, DIO won't follow the rules to your agreement." Polnareff said as he looked away from you and Kakyoin. "Polnareff. Nothing bad will happen. I trust Y/n she's going to work something out" kakyoin said comforting the silver haired man. "I did it for you Polnareff. I don't want you to die, I owe you. I swore to you, that I'll sacrifice myself for your safety." You told him. "I don't want you to. I'm sick and tired of everyone sacrificing themselves for me." He said. "What do you mean?" You asked "Avdol. Avdol died when I got in the stand fight. An old friend of mine too. I don't want you to be next Y/n" The man said in tears. "Polnareff go rest for the day. I have an idea on what's happening to Y/n" the old man said while something next to him caught your eyes. It was Kujo. You looked away "Go rest Polnareff" You said, as he was being taken away by Kakyoin.

"Y/n, let me see your hand for a bit" Joestar said. You did as he asked, some electric looking thing came out of his hand that was touching yours. "Tell the old man to stop!!!" Dio said. "Does it hurt?" He asked "It doesn't hurt me, but it seems to take some affect on Dio." The man nodded. He then used a lot of that electric thing. "WRYYYYYY!!!" Dios voice said as it faded. Was that all you had to do? Was it done? Were you finally free?

"Y/n, to make sure you are finally out of Dio's curse I'll take you to the speedwagon foundation to get checked out." Joestar said. "I'll take her for you, old man. Go to talk with my mom she wants to spend time with you." Kujo said. You only nodded but you didn't want to as you felt that you guys where going to argue during the ride.

You saw Kujo get into a car you wanted to sit in backseat to avoid any sort of contact with the boy, but he had told you to sit in the passenger seat. On your way to the speedwagon foundation Kujo had asked you why you where acting like a bitch, and you simply told him you where afraid in putting Polnareffs friends in danger. "Do you really regret it then?" He said back "What?" You asked "You know. About what happened the other day." You knew what he was talking about "A bit. Imagine meeting someone and then just having sex with them." You looked at him "Go out with me then." He simply said. "You won't leave me alone until I accept won't you?" You asked, he just looked at you then back at the road. "Sure, sure I'll go out with you." You said as you saw the boy smirk a bit.

"Kujo-san there's nothing wrong with
Y/n. Her body is working just as it should." Said an employee. "Thank you" Kujo said "You may leave now" The employee said as Kujo walked you out of the building.

On what you thought the way back to the Kujo residence, you noticed Kujo took a wrong turn. You just looked at him "The old man, Kakyoin, my mom, and Polnareff are home. I want to do something" he said "You're not thinking of that are you?" You asked with almost a grin he stopped in the middle of nowhere.

‼️Lemon‼️

"Take them off" Kujo said pointing at your clothes "Yeah I will. I'll don't want them to get destroyed" You said with a chuckle at the end. Kujo pulled you into the back of the car where there was enough space to do your things. He took of his coat along with his shirt, got on top of you then started kissing you all around your body. "Are you planning on going all out? Or just a little makeout session?" You asked "I'm not sure. We'll see how it turns out." He said back as he now looked at you smirked, and started rubbing your womanhood. You let out a few moans, as when you were trying to calm youself down because Kujo stopped doing what he was doing you noticed he was taking out his member. He started by putting it in slowly then swayed back and forth. You moaned, then you noticed that there were bright lights coming from behind the car.

‼️END OF LEMON‼️

Kujo took a look to see what it was "Y/n stop time get me and you dressed, they came here." You had a lot of questions to ask but you did as he ordered. "Ilomilo. The world" You said. Time has stopped. You tried your best to get Kujo dressed and youself. "Time will resume" You said. Kujo now sat in the driver's seat and you in the passenger seat. "OH MY GOD!" You heard someone scream from the other car.

"It's the old man." Kujo said. You saw Kakyoin and Joestar get out of the car and walk towards Kujo's car. "Oh my, we got worried for you two. We thought you where being attacked by a stand. But it seems Y/n was the one being attacked by something" a redheaded boy said. "Jotaro be careful when using this car for that you might break it" Joestar said while looked around the car to make sure nothing had happend to it. "We're fine. The cars also fine. Now aren't you supposed to be with Polnareff?" Kujo said "And aren't you supposed to be with my mom?" Kujo asked Joestar. "Well we already told you. We thought you where being attacked by a stand user since your Speedwagon Foundation trip was supposed to take 30 minutes not an hour." Kakyoin said.

"Well drive home in a bit. Leave" Kujo said back. Kakyoin went to whisper something in Kujos ear. You saw Kujo get a bit red then pull his hat down, Kakyoin was now smirking "Goodluck Y/n!" He said while he left "Joestar-san the cars fine let's go back!" Kakyoin yelled to Joestar.