Part 17

As you walked to the place you wher staying in, you noticed a little girl running around probably looking for help. "MAMA! PAPA!" The girl screamed, you where now walking towards her when you saw that it was Jolyne "Jojo? What are you doing out here?" You asked "MAMA! NORI... SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO NORI!" Sh yelled "Ok ok.. calm down Jolyne. Where is he at?" You asked trying to stay calm. "He was going to buy me some ice cream, and then someone came up to him and now Nori is on the floor bleeding!!"

Once you had found Kakyoin he was laying on the floor. It didn't look as if he were alive anymore. "Mama? Nori is taking a small nap, wake him up!" Jolyne said while your body couldn't move. "Jojo here take my phone call papa for me please..." You said as you started walking towards your friend.

"Kakyoin? Kakyoin! Get up here I'll help you, don't die on me right now." You said as you picked his head up "Y/n don't say that. I won't die when Jolyne is watching.." Kakyoin whispered "Good your still alive I just have to stop time and take you to the hospital!" You said as you took out your stand "JOLYNE COME TO NORI!" You heard Kakyoin scream. Jolyne was happy to see Kakyoin scream her name so she ran towards him. You didn't know why Kakyoin had said that so you took your time to examine your surroundings. You only saw a blonde guy, piece of paper floating, and a tall man running towards you.

"Kakyoin, what happend?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin didn't respond "Papa, he was buying me ice cream and then a guy said he wanted to talk to Nori and then I found Nori here" Jolyne said as she tried to hug Jotaro, but Jotaro moved away making you wonder why. Was he mad at his daughter? "Ilomilo. The world." Time has stopped. You where now carrying Kakyoin to the hospital while time was stopped to stop him from bleeding out anymore.

Once the doctors where now trading Kakyoin because you had threatened to kill everyone in the hospital if Kakyoin didn't come out alive, you notice a tall man walking besides a small girl which it seemed like the girl was in a state of shock. "Jojo?" You asked and you notice that Jotaro just led her to you and walked away. "Mama..papa...hates...me" she said as tears ran down her face "no sweetie he doesn't, you know that" you said wiping her tears away. She didn't say anything back. "Is Nori awake?" She asked "Yes I'm sure he's okay, he's really strong" You said as you laid Jolyne down in your lap.

"I have news on Kakyoin Noriaki" a male doctor said "Yes? Is he okay?" You asked "He's alive, but has to stay in the hospital for some treatments. I'll let you know whenever you can take him back to your place." The doctor said as he walked away.

"See Jojo? Kakyoins is alive!" You said as you looked back at Jolyne who had a half smile on her face. "Mama can we go back home?" Jolyne asked "You don't like it here or?" You said back wondering why she wanted to go back when she had said she liked this place. "Bad thing are happening here. I wanna go back to normal" You also had to agree with her on that "Well go back home when papa finishes his work here, okay?" You asked as you picked up Jolyne "okay mama" she said as she fell asleep in your arms.

You where now back in your room. You wanted to talk to someone, but Polnareff didn't want anything to do with you, Kakyoin was in the hospital and needs to recover, and Jotaro is acting weird. Someone was now knocking at the door. You opened the door thinking you'd find Jotaro standing there but no, it was actually Josuke.

"Oh hey?" You said awkwardly "Is Jotaro-san here?" He asked "No he isn't" You said back "Oh I'm sorry to be bothering you, I'll be heading out now" The boy said "bye" was the only thing you said back. What on earth was Jotaro doing? Wasn't he just supposed to find Josuke and tell him he's going to get a part of the Joestar fortune and the supposed to go back home?

You where mad at Jotaro at the moment because of what he had done to Jolyne. That was until you heard the door knock again. This time it was Jotaro "Welcome back, Kujo!" You said sarcastically, while he just stared at you. "Well I'm going to sleep with Jolyne tonight, goodnight" You said as you headed to the room Jolyne was in.

Now you where woken up by something blowing up, when you went to check up on what exploded. Jotaro had beat you to it, he was looking at a phone witch was blown up. "Mama what was that?" Jolyne asked as she walked towards you "nothing Jojo. Are you hungry?" You asked "Yes I'm hungry mama" she said back as she gave you a smile "let's go see if there's any good restaurants nearby!" You said as you picked her up to dress her.

"Mama look at that place, why don't we go there?" Jolyne asked as she pointed at a Italian restaurant. "Sure let's go" You said as you walked towards the restaurant. As soon as you walked inside you noticed something. Josuke and someone else where behind you. "Oh hello, Y/n this Okuyasu my friend" Josuke said as he introduced the person standing besides him "Table of 4, you can take a seat here" a blond guy said as he pushed some seats to be seated on.

Well now Josuke, Okuyasu, Jolyne, and you where seating at the same table. The blond man seemed to be the store owner since he was the once attending the others and you. "Can we get the menu?" Okuyasu asked "There is no menu here" the blond guy said "what do you mean there's no menu?" You asked "I give my costumers a dish depending on them" he responded "I'll just have a coffee I'm not hungry." Josuke said.

"Mmmm!! This waters is so good!" Okuyasu yelled "Yes Mama! It's so good!" Jolyne said as she finished her water. You and Josuke took a sip at your water "Hm, I wonder what brand it is." Josuke said finishing half of his water. You also agreed the water was really good. "It's so good, I can't stop crying" Okuyasu said as tears started forming in his eyes. "Here" You said as you gave the boy a napkin to wipe his tears, that was until tears came coming down like a river. "OKUYASU ARE YOU OKAY?" Josuke said worried "He's fine, it's just that he didn't get enough sleep yesterday so the water helped him" The blond guy said with some trays in his hands.

Jolyne, Okuyasu, and you received your food, while Josuke had his coffee. "MMM! SO GOOD!!" Jolyne and Okuyasu yelled out. You took a bite of your food, "it is quite good!" You agreed "Okuyasu let me try some!" Josuke said "No way! Even if you were starving I wouldn't give you!" Okuyasu said moving his plate away from Josuke.

"here Josuke, you can have some of mine! It's really good!" Jolyne said handing a piece of her food to Josuke. "Thank you Jolyne!" Josuke said as he took a bite of her food "it is really good! I'll have a dish please!" Josuke said "It'll be right up!" The blond man said as he went to the kitchen.

You noticed something Okuyasu seemed to be scratching himself way too much. "Are you okay?" You asked him "yeah, just a bit itchy" he said as he took of his sweater. "O-okuyasu, I think you're peeling your skin off!" Josuke said, while Jolyne was just laughing "No Josuke, your wrong, my shoulder! It's feels so light!" Okuyasu said as he showed off his shoulders "You look so strong Okuyasu!!" Jolyne said "I'm really strong kid!" He said as showed his muscles off "I am too!" Josuke said as he looked away.

Once the bizarre events finished, you walked back 'home with Jolyne. "Mama?" Your daughter asked "Yes Jojo?" You said back "Papa hasn't talked to me for the whole day..." Jolyne said as she grabbed your hand "Don't worry honey. Everything is going to be back to normal soon." Or that's what you hoped.