Part 14

You really wanted to visit Polnareff, but someone wouldn't let you. Giving you the excuse that it was 'too dangerous'. "Jotaro once Jolyne is about 6 I'll go visit Polnareff with her. If you don't want to go then don't." You said as you looked straight into Jotaros eye. "Yare yare daze. I told you it's to dangerous Y/n." He said back as he pulled down his hat. "Then you leave me no choice but to do it behind your back." You said back as you started walking toward the door to go with your child and Kakyoin who where together. "Y/n." A stern voice said. "What is it now, Kujo?" You asked. The boys eyes flickered towards you and you said his last name. 'Tch' Came out of the boys mouth.

Now you where with Kakyoin and Jolyne. "Please y/n, just give Jotaro-san some time to think. I don't think he was prepared for this. Don't do anything stupid, Jolyne won't like it if she's separated from her father at a young age." Kakyoin told you. "Fine Kakyoin. I don't care about the consequences, but Jolyne will meet Polnareff some day." You said as you carried your child around the room you and Kakyoin where in. "Jolyne! When do you want to meet your other uncle?" You asked your child as you showed her a picture of him on your phone.

"Kakyoin. I need to speak to you." A tall boy said as he opened the door to the room you and Kakyoin where in. "Sure I'll be there. Talk to you later Y/n! Bye Jolyne!" The boy said as he walked towards Jotaro.

《》Jotaros POV 《》

"I need your help." I said to Kakyoin. "Sure I'll help you out Jotaro-san." Kakyoin said to be as he sat down infront of me. "Y/n-" I was interrupted by him "Y/n is mad at you. I know she told me. But Jotaro-san why can't she meet up with Polnareff? I'm also wondering that, I mean you are married to her and Polnareff told me his feelings for her are gone." Kakyoin said. "It's not because of that. It's because Polnareff was injured in some sort of way that changed everything about him. I don't know the details but me and him kept in touch. We were gathering stand arrows and he got caught up something and won't speak about it. That's what I'm worried about." I said.

I didnt want to let Y/n think she didn't keep her promise and let Polnareff get hurt. I also made a promise to Polnareff  when I helped him escape to leave. I promised him I wouldn't let Y/n get anywhere close to him. I don't know the reasons why Polnareff wanted me to promise him that, but if it was for Y/n's safety I would do it. "I see. Just try to postpone y/n's visit with Polnareff. I'll figure something out with him." Kakyoin said as he stood up and left the room. How am I supposed to do that. I'm also kind of annoyed with Y/n since she called me by my last name, but it wasn't a big deal. I'll go try to talk to talk to her.

《》BACK TO NORMAL POV《》

Now Kujo was sitting next to you in your bed as Jolyne was sleeping in her crib. "I'd like to apologize Jotaro." You said making sure you said his name clear. He's told you a few times he doesn't like it when you call him that, but you ended up calling him that and felt bad. "No Y/n" he said. You where surprised at his words. Did he not forgive you? "No. You have nothing to apologize for. I let Kakyoin talk some sense into me. We'll go visit Polnareff when Jolyne is old enough." He said. Your eyes grew wide. "Really?! Can we go visit Polnareff?!!" You said with excitement, he nodded. You kissed him to let him know you where grateful for his decision.

"Jotaro-san. Y/n. We have a visitor!" Kakyoin said as he knocked on your bedroom door. It was the next day already. Jotaro opened the door to ask Kakyoin who the visitor was. "It's my mom. She came to visit." He said as he took of his clothes "This is the first time she'll meet Jolyne!" You said as you walked towards your baby who was still asleep. "Let her sleep for a bit longer. Let's go shower." He said as the shower turned on.

Now you and Jotaro were all dressed up. Jolyne was now awake wearing a dress. "Y/n! Jotaro!! And the baby!!" Seiko-san said as he came to hug you and Jolyne. Then she hugged her son and came back to look at you and your daughter. "Whats her name? She's beautiful!" She asked as she also asked if she could carry. "Her name is Jolyne. Jolyne Cujoh." You said as you allowed her to carry your daughter "She looks just like Jotaro! Look Jotaro she's just like you when you where a baby!" She said as she looked at Jotaro. "Yare yare daze." Jotaro said as he now sat down beside Kakyoin.

Now you and Seiko-san where talking about Jolyne and the future. While Kakyoin and Jotaro seemed to be having a conversation together. "Come visit some other time Seiko-san!!" You yelled out to her as she was now leaving to go back to her place. Now you where back to your room. Waiting for the right moment to go and visit Polnareff.

《》《》 A FEW YEARS LATER 《》《》

"Y/n I need to leave for a small trip." Jotaro said "What?! Where?! When?! Why?!" You asked "I need to leave to this place called Morioh I think. And I'll have to go in a couple of weeks, maybe 2? And because the old man had an affair some time ago and had a kid with another woman." He said answering all of your questions "Then let's get really we'll go." You said as you started walking towards your room to pack up your stuff. "Your not going. Kakyoin will stay here with you and Jolyne. The trip may also involve some stand users, it's going to get pretty bizarre I'm sure of it." He said as he held your hand. "Then I guess the whole family is going. KAKYOIN PACK UP YOUR BACKS WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP!" You yelled out. "RIGHT ON IT Y/N!" He answered. 'Yare yare daze' Where the last words you could hear as you ran towards your room to pack up some of your stuff along with Jotaros and Jolyne's.

Jolyne was now seven years old. "Jojo! Come here!" You yelled out to your daughter. "I'm going, mama!" She responded. "Guess what??!" You asked her. She sensed you where excited so she matched your feelings "What mama?! What!" She said exited "We are going on a trip with papa and Nori!" You said back "YAY!!! I know what I'm going to wear!" She said as she ran towards the closet.

Finally the day of the trip has arrived. "Mama, I wanna sit next to papa!" She said you just nodded in response. Jolyne was seated next to the window, Jotaro next to her, you next to Jotaro, and Kakyoin besides you. "Papa I brought the plushy you told me to bring!" She said as she pulled out a dolphin plush. Jotaro took the dolphin then moved it around as if it where swimming around Jolyne. "Mama, Nori look the dolphin can fly! Right papa?" She asked "Yes darling the dolphin can fly" he said as he took out his stand, in which Star took the dolphin and moved it around. "Wow that so cool Jojo!" Kakyoin said as he smiled at her. "Papa can I tell you a secret?" Jolyne asked Jotaro "Yes darling you can tell me anything you want." He said back as he leaned his head towards Jolyne to hear what she was going to say. "Now way? Is it true?" He said back "Shhh Papa he told me to keep it a secret" she said as she put her focus on the dolphin.

Morioh. You've never been to Morioh before "Mama I'm sleepy" Jolyne said as she took your hand "Come here" You said picking her up. She was now asleep in your arm. "I rented two hotel rooms. One for us, and one for Kakyoin." Jotaro said as he gave Kakyoin a key. "Thank you, Jotaro-san. If you need anything I'll be in my room." He said as he walked away. "Let's go to our room." Jotaro said as he walked to a large room. "Tomorrow I'll have to go and search for the old man's kid." He said as he took of his shoes. "Whats the kids name?" You asked curious "Higashikata Josuke." He said as he was now laying down in the bed. You laid Jolyne next to Jotaro. You went to the bathroom and then you went to sleep.