Part 7

You forgot what had happend last night, and woke up and as soon as you tried to move you felt two large hands wrapped around you.

'Shit.' You thought to youself, as you remembered the events from last night. "Wake up, Kujo." You said while he only grunted and hold you closer.

"You invited Kakyoin to come today at 7 in the morning, did you forget? It's 6:55" you said as you took Kujos phone to check the time. You heard a knock at the door. "He's really early, hurry up and open the door for him." You told the tall boy "Why don't you go?" He said back "Oh I'm sorry, but someone had fun yesterday." You said annoyed, while you heard him chuckle to himself as he got up to open the front door. You got youselft ready so it didn't like like you and Kujo had done anything.

"You guys had fun yesterday, didn't you" the redheaded boy said "What? No." You said a bit embarrassed, hoping Kujo hadn't told him anything. "Well someone's wearing someone else's clothes and stayed over." He said with a chuckle at the end. "Ah no, I came early and spilled water all over myself and Kujo decided to help me out" Your fake story didn't seem to have convinced Kakyoin "Sure I guess." He said laughing.

"Kuj-" You where interrupted "Jotaro." Kujo said. While Kakyoin was just looking at Kujo since this was the first time he had seen him correct you from calling him by his last name. "Ok, where's the closest bathroom I need to go" You told him. He gave you the directions to where it was located in. As you stood up to leave you fell down. 'Shit' you whispered, while Kakyoin kn the other hand burst out laughing "You solve gone easy on her, Jotaro-san, now help her up or else I'll help her myself." He said teasing Kujo, and Kujo stood up and helped you up. As soon as you two where out of the room, you could still hear Kakyoins laugh. "He's right. You should've gone easy on me." You said with a smirk "your the one who told me to go faster, weren't you?" He said back, while you only looked away embarrassed.

You were infront of the bathroom when you heard someone speak "Do you need my help going, or can you do it by youself?" He asked "I'll do it myself, thank you" You said we while taking Ilomilo out to help you out a bit.

Once you where done, Kujo was still waiting for you outside the door to help you get back to his room. "Jotaro-san, Y/n. I have a question." You looked up at the boy as you waited for his question so that you could answer it. "How did you two do that, and the room stay clean..well sort of.." the boy said. Kujo only looked at you not knowing what to answer since he was the one who made the mess. "I cleaned it." You said not wanting to speak about it.

"Oh y/n! Polnareff is back again, he told me he wanted to talk you" The redheaded boy said as he changed the subject. You nodded. "Jotaro!! Breakfast is ready!" Seiko-san said as she opened the door not suprised to see you or Kakyoin in Kujo's room. "Can't you knock before coming in?" Kujo said in a annoyed voice, as he noticed that you didn't like the way he talked back. "Sorry! But the foods already done, you need to eat something before the day starts!" Seiko-san said not affected by Kujo's words. 'So this is what Kakyoin was talking about huh?' You thought to youself. As soon as Kujo's mom left Kakyoin gave Kujo a deadly glance. "Here Y/n I'll help you out, I don't think someone deserves helping you out right now" Kakyoin said as he took your hand a led you to the dining room.

"Yarr yare daze" You heard Kujo say. You didn't protest at Kakyoins idea. "Y/n are you feeling alright?" Seiko-san asked worried. You didn't know what to respond with when you heard someone already answered to question for you. "She worked out with me yesterday. She's fine" Kujo said. "Aw Y/n, here I'll help you" Seiko-san said back as she took you from Kakyoins arms and sat you down.

Once you all were done eating, you where surprised that the voice decided to speak to you again. "You did it to get me mad didn't you? Once you take out your stand I can hear you more clearly, if you want to talk back. You don't like Jotaro. You don't like Jotaro. You hate Jotar-" "I'll excuse my self for a bit, I need to go take some air" You said, as you tried to stand up and walk to the front door. "I'll take you" Kakyoin said. "I'm fine, I can still walk." You said as you where successful at standing up and not falling down, you still felt a bit wobbly.

Once you where outside you took out your stand "talk." You said "Let's make a deal Y/n. Help me destroy the Joestar bloodline and I'll grant you any wish. Want pleasure I'll give you pleasure. What money I'll give you money.
Anything you want I'll give it to you" the voice said. "I'm not interested in making a deal with you." You said being careful on not to be too loud so that the people inside of the house couldn't hear you. "The only reason Jotaro made out with you, was to check out the DIO mark I gave you." You stopped and thought about what had happend the other night. Jotaro did take most of his time near your breast and looking at them, he did touch you where the DIO mark was in. You couldn't believe it. What if he really only did that to check out the mark.

"I was trying to tell you earlier Y/n. The Joestar's only care about themselves and will do anything to get answers to their questions" the voice kept saying as you thought of the time Kujo said he only faked dating you to get answers to his questions. This was Kujo's plans, you thought. You wanted to leave the house, but then Kakyoin and Jotaro would go to your parents house to look for you. You didn't want to your parents in danger so you just decided to go back inside the Kujo residence and act as if nothing had ever happend.

You saw Kakyoin just look at you as him he knew what was happening. "Right, my parents told me I had to go home now. I'll go get my stuff from your room Kujo, then I'll leave" You said hoping they wouldn't notice something was wrong. "Ok sweetie, Jotaro go help her." Seiko-san said. 'Oh my, this isn't how I planned it on going.' You thought to youself.

Kujo noticed that you where ignoring him. Omve again you where alone with him in his room. "What happend?" Jotaro said as he kissed your forehead. "Nothing." You said as you moved away from him and start collecting your stuff. "I can tell somethings wrong Y/n, I'm not stupid." He said. "I just noticed that what happend last night was a mistake. A big one. And I have to go meet up with Polnareff." You said regretting your words as you felt the tall boy grab you "What do you mean? What made you think that?" He asked now looking into your eyes. "I have to go Kujo." You said trying to get away from his grip. You took out Ilomilo. Ilomilo had helped you take Kujo off of you. You walked away into the dining room going to the exit. "Where Jotaro-san?" Kakyoin asked "I think he said he was going to be in his room, bye Seiko-san, Kakyoin" You said while opening the door to leave.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jotaros point of view

Y/n took out her stand to escape from me. I was left in shock. What was it I did wrong for Y/n to say that what had happened was a mistake. I wasn't sure.

As I walked to the dinning room I noticed that Y/n wasn't there. I looked at Kakyoin and asked him if he knew where y/n went. He told me that she had already left and told them that I told her I was going to be in my room, which was not true.

I wanted to go to Y/n house to talk to her. But I had remembered that she said she was going to go talk to Polnareff.