Part 11/lemon

《》《》TIMESKIP TO 1992 《》《》

You and Kujo where still together, he was 21 while you where 20. You guys had some arguments here and there, but Kakyoin would always be to help you both come to realization to what was happening.

You and Kujo were alone in the room. Kakyoin had to go somewhere but he wasn't specific to where. "Y/n" Kujo said "what now, Kujo?" You asked "Remeber how we left it off the other time I didn't like it." You where confused at what he had said. "What do you mean?" You asked, he grabbed your hips "Remeber the car. When kakyoin and the old man came to interrupt us." He said back as he leaned in your neck. You knew exactly what he was talking about, since that what the last time you had a sexual relationship with him.

"I see. So you want to continue now? After all those years?" You said back teasingly "Shut up" he said while he now kissed your lips.

He took off your shirt "be careful you might break it" You said, while he only looked back at you annoyed.

You decided to do the same thing as Kujo was doing, you took of his shirt and started exploring his body.

You and Kujo decided to try out a new thing and go under the sheets. But before you could crawl under the sheets you felt two large hands pull down your pants along with your panties. You looked back at him, he was smirking looking at your body.

You didn't just want to stay there as well so you pulled his down too. Finally he allowed you to go into the sheets with him, you where on top of him.

You decided to go under the sheets where you couldn't be seen anymore and start playing with his member. You knew Kujo would get annoyed if you just teased him so you decided fill your whole mouth with his member and start sucking on it. You could him grunt and maybe moan a little, that was until there was a knock at the door.

"Jotaro-san, Y/n may I come in?"

"Shit what do we do?!" You asked kujo worried, you where to worried to even think about your stand. "Just hide under there ilk let you know when you can come out" he said back.

The door opened.

"Oh Jotaro-san! Where Y/n at?" Kakyoin asked, but before Kujo could respond the boy had said something that made your boyfriend turn red. "Oh Jotaro you should just tell Y/n your horney for her. This is like the third time I've caught you." The boy spoke at Kujo as the door shut closed. Then a couple of minutes another door opened and closed, which seemed to come from the front door.

"You can come out now" Kujo said. "This is the third time he has caught you?!" You asked in shock, while only looked away. You felt kind of bad since he has been waiting a long time for your sex session to be ruined. You noticed Kujo seemed a bit disappointed since he already knew you would say something along the lines of 'thats all, no more sex'.

You decided to suprise him for once, and start giving him hickeys all over his upper chest "let's take it slow, okay?" You said, hoping that he would be satisfied, he nodded.

Once you where back down to where you were originally, you started sucking on his member, it still couldn't fit in your mouth but you tried your best.

You started to notice that the boy tried to get a hold of you while you where having fun with his member.

Once you were up, he seemed like he's been waiting ages to try out something new.

He was now on top of you, not following the rules that you guys had when you decided to make out.

He started messaging both you your breath while his head was still going lower. He seemed to stop just at your womanhood. He looked at you and asked you for permission, you nodded.

His tounge was inside of you, exploring your womanhood. "Mmph~ J-Jotaro~" you moaned out. You could feel yourself cum, but it didn't seem to have bothered him. Once he was done, you tried your best to flip him back to where you guys started at.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he looked at you. "We have to finish what we start" You said back.

He put in his member inside of you. You moaned at his actions, "I think you know how this position works like right?" He asked, while you where trying to calm youself down. "Yeah yeah I think I do" You said back.

His hands where now at your hips, helping you move up and down. "AAagh~ JOTARO~" You moaned loudly as you had never felt this feeling before.

"Y/n...I'm go..ing to-" he was interrupted by your scream.

You where now panting on top of him. "You should of..had mo..ved away..from my uh my dic..k" Kujo said trying to catch his breath. "There's no use...in telling me..now.." You said back.

You both fell asleep. Then you were both woken up by the door knocking, "Y/n Jotaro-san, get ready a visitor has been waiting for you guys here for over an hour!" Kakyoin said.

"What time is it?" Kujo said. You reached to grab your phone "It's been 30 minutes since we fell asleep. Jotaro you think they heard us?" You asked worried "What if they did. I don't care" he said back.

You and Kujo took a quick shower then put on some clothes to look presentable infront of the guest that had been waiting for both of you.