Part 23

You didn't want to move since you felt Polnareffs arms around you. "You woke up?" He asked "Yeah I did" you said back surprised that he had woken up faster than you and hadn't woken you up.

"Finally Mama woke up, right pops?" Jolyne asked. You where confused at why and how Jolyne was with you and Polnareff in bed. "She had a nightmare yesterday and came to see you. I didn't want you to wake up so I tried to help her" Polnareff said as he looked at you.

"So pops... can I do your hair today??" Jolyne asked as she leaned near Polnareff, Polnareff just looked at her "hmmmmm, should I let you??" He said back "Yes! Yes you should! Right mama?!" Jolyne said as a smile came across her face.

"Yes Polnareff, you should let her style your hair!" You said back. "Fine, but don't cut it or anything" Polnareff while Jolyne sat him up and grabbed his hair.

Someone had sent you and message. Polnareff looked at your phone, at you, then at Jolyne. You looked at your phone to read the message.

Giorno Giovanna

'Hello, Y/n-san! I was wondering if we could meet up today? I mean I'm not going to force you to meet up with me, but text me whenever your available!'

You

'Yeah sure! I'm think I'm free today, the thing is I might bring my family over, I don't think they would like me going to your house without letting them go'

Giorno Giovanna

'I'll be happy to have your family over too, Y/n-san! I'll get you a car to take you where I'm located at 2:30'

You

'We'll get ready, see you later!'

Such a sweet kid. 'Yes I know he his. Now hurry up get ready!' DIO said. You rolled your eyes and went to the closet. "Are you going anywhere?" Polnareff asked "Oh yeah, I'm going to see Giorno, you know the kid you met the other time?" You asked back to see if he remembered.

"Yeah, but why are you going to go with him?" He asked again, "I'll tell you everything that's been happening, we have to leave in about 4 hours we are all going!" You yelled back as you where now in the clothes trying to find an outfit for you, Polnareff, and Jolyne.

Once you got Jolyne to shower and change, you also helped Polnareff shower and dress himself, then you showered and changed yourself. "Hm, I'm pretty sure he said he was going to send someone to come get us" You said. Polnareff just nodded.

A few hours have passed, then you received a message.

Giorno Giovanna

'The driver's are outside your house'

You read the message and thought nothing of it, until you read it again. How did he know where you lived? Maybe he lives nearby? Or maybe he saw you walking to your house. No need to freak over it. "You feeling okay?" Polnareff asked as Jolyne helped move him. "Yes, we should hurry, Giorno texted me saying the driver's are waiting for us" You said as you put Polnareff in his wheelchair.

You where now walking outside and then you had realized you had forgotten about Kakyoin. "Jolyne please take Polnareff down, I'm going inside to do something really quick!" You said as you gave Jolyne Polnareffs wheelchair.

You ran inside the house and ran towards Kakyoins room. You opened the door, he was just playing something on his phone. "Kakyoin I forgot to inform you I'm sorry, but I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, Polnareff, and Jolyne to meet with someone!" You said as he was now looking at you.

"Oh alright, I'll be out there in a bit" He said as he stood up and changed. You quickly went outside to check up on Jolyne and Polnareff when you found out people in suits where helping them. One of them looked at you. "Mrs. L/n, we don't mean any harm. We were ordered by Mr. Giovanna, to take you to his palace." The man said as he walked towards you and held his hand out to you.