Part 25

About 10 years have passed. Ever since the incident with Jolynes father, Jolyne has been acting different. She's stolen cars. Gone to jail. She's stolen from people. What are you going to do now?

"Mother, I'm sure this is just a phase. Please don't worry about it." Giorno said. "Giogio, this had been going on for years. The last time she did this, it wasn't as bad and it didn't last more than a year." You said now looking at Giorno. "She's been through a lot, and so have you. She's lost her biological father, her Step Father, and her uncle." Giorno said back.

Thinking of what had happend these passed 10 years really upset you. Kakyoin had been killed by a stand user, you got your revenge by murdering the stand user along with their family. Polnareff had passed away, and when Jolyne was in jail her father wouldn't show up until the very last minute then leave without saying anything. The only person who was there for you was Giorno, although the reason is just because of DIO whose inside of you.

There was something Kakyoin had been hiding from you. You knew it for a fact, but couldn't seem to get any hints of it. On the day if his murder he left nothing behind, just a note that said;

Lmao it seems like I'm dead. I'm sorry for dying, but don't waste anytime crying for me. Grow. Be better. Jolyne grow up to be better than your father ever was. Someday you will have to tell your mother what you've been hiding from her. Once again, I'm sorry for dying.

~Kakyoin Noriaki

What was it that Jolyne had been hiding from me? You where now receiving a phone call.

"Yes?" You answered
"Mom, Find me a lawyer"
"Jolyne! What did you get yourself into now?!"
"Don't worry about it. I'm just telling you that this time it wasn't me. Hurry up and get a lawyer. Green Dolphin Street Prison."

She hung up. "Giogio call Jolynes lawyer, she's located in Green Dolphin Street Prison." "On it." He responded as he got in the phone. You then left the room to dial a number. It was Jolynes father phone number, you had gotten it off of Kakyoin some time ago. You where deciding on whether to call him or not when Giorno told you to get in his car to go get Jolyne.

You where now where Jolyne was located, with the lawyer. "Please wait here, I need to talk to Jolyne alone." The layer said. You and Giorno nodded as you went to sit by some chairs. "Don't worry, we'll get Jolyne out." Giorno said as he pulled you into a hug.

The layer had come out for the room and told you and Giorno to go back home and wait until the next day to go to court.

《》 THE NEXT DAY 《》

"Mother the car is ready. I'll be waiting for you outside!" Giorno said as he left. You where worried, Jolyne had never stayed in jail before, yesterday was her first night there.

You where now in court to see if Jolyne can get out or sent to prison.

"Jolyne Cujoh. Your DNA was found in a abandoned car which contained a corpse, right?" The judged spoke. You and Giorno where left with your eyes wide. Had Jolyne committed murder? But she said it wasn't her in the call...was she lying to you?

Jolyne nodded. "So was it you who committed the murder." The judge said once again. She wasn't one who did it. She was definitely framed...or so you thought. "Yes." Jolyne agreed. You felt as if you where about to faint. Jolyne committed murder? No. Definitely not. Jolyne wouldn't.

"The court has decided to sentence the defendant Jolyne Cujoh, to 15 years at Green Dolphin Street Prison." The judge spoke. 15 YEARS! WHAT HAS JOLYNE GOTTEN TO!? "WAIT A MINUTE! 15 YEARS?! HEY LAWYER!" Jolyne seemed as if she was protesting. Had the lawyer lied to Jolyne? You where only listening to Jolyne unable to see her be taken away because of your tears filling your eyes.