Part 4

"Y/n are you sure that's the only thing that happend when you got your stand?" Asked Kujo since he already knew about the voice that you kept hearing since that incident.

"Well actually I also had another thing happen to my body when I got Ilomilo." You said, Kakyoin looked at you confused "I got this DIO mark in between my... my uh..." "Your what?" Kujo asked. "In between my um.. my breast.." You said almost embarrassed.

"Let me see it. Take off your shirt."

"WHAT?!" You said surprised at what the boy had said. "Y/n! What he meant was is there anyway we could see the mark" Kakyoin said while taking a glare at Kujo, while Kujo stared in between your breast as trying to look through your clothes.

"Good grief, I'll take off my shirt but only so that you can look at the mark only the mark" You said while they both nodded. You took off your shirt while the two boys inspected the mark Kakyoins face a little red and Kujos face blocked by his hat.

The next thing you knew someone was touching the mark, you moaned out of pain. "JOTARO-SAN YOURE HURTING HER! I think.." Said Kakyoin while Kujo looked confused. "I forgot to tell you guys not to touch it, since I had tried rubbing it off with sand paper" You said really embarrassed, hoping that they would've forgotten about what had just done when Kujo touched you.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Said Kakyoin "No need to apologize for someone else Kakyoin" You said putting on your shirt, to stop a certain tall boy from looking at your breast. 'Creep' you thought to youself.

Kakyoin had punched Kujo.

"Apologize." Kakyoin said with a stern voice. Kujo just looked at Kakyoin "I shouldn't have done that. There." Kujo said, you didn't know if that was what he called an apology but you didn't care since you couldn't go back in time and stop what had happened.

"Y/n are you okay?!" Your father called out. "Yeah I'm alright, I just stubbed my toe" You said back. "Your stupid." Kujo said "Watch your mouth Jotaro-san" Kakyoin said. You where looking at Kujo confused at why he called you stupid. "Yare yare daze you can't take anything off of your body with sandpaper" he said. "Oh yeah I learned that a few days ago Kujo trust me" You said in a sarcastic way. "Y/n" Kakyoin said while he held your hand taking a small peak at Kujo "Yeah?" You said not knowing what to do "If you every need help with anything make sure to call me, I'm not sure if Jotaro-san will be able to be much help with how stubborn he can be." He said "Oh right! You wanted my phone number right? Here let's look for my phone.." You said taking your hands away from him.

You heard Kakyoin say he was going to be outside the room with Kujo, you let them go while you took the time to look for your phone. You started hearing somethings outside the door

"alone"
"not interested"
"love"
"hate"
"touch"
You weren't sure what they where talking about.

Once you found your phone, you gave Kakyoin your phone and asked Kujo if he wanted it as well, he agreed so you gave it to him too.

You weren't sure what to do with the guys since the only reason they came here was to get your phone number. "Hey y/n do you have any games?" Kakyoin asked since he was bored of the silence "Hm I'm not sure I'll go ask my father for some, he loves playing video games" You said watching the boys face lit up "ok! I'll wait!" He said.

You went to your father and asked him if you could borrow one of his games to play, you went and grabbed the on with the most interesting name. Oh! That's a baseball! You took it to Kakyoin and asked if that game was good enough for him to play. You saw Kujo look at the game then smirk a bit.

"PERFECT! Jotaro-san want to play? Who ever loses gets dared to do something by the winner!" Kakyoin said with a grin "Fine, but don't cry when you lose." Kujo said back.

Kakyoin won.

"I'm the best at playing all the games, Jotaro-san. I didn't even need to use my stand" Kakyoin said making Kujo pull down his hat "yare yare daze" he said "what will I dare you to do, think Kakyoin think. Y/n help me out!" You were thinking about what the dare could be. Then Kakyoin screamed

"I dare you to ask one of your fangirls out!" Kujo looked at Kakyoin with disgust.

"No, I'm not going to fake date someone" Kujo said protesting. Kakyoin looked at Kujo "Then why are you 'dating' Y/n?" You looked at Kujo too waiting for his answer. "Yare yare daze, theres some girls that are really annoying. I don't want to date those bitches." Kujo said not giving you and Kakyoin a clean answer on my he faked dating you.

"Y/n is probably one of your fangirls" Kakyoin said with a smirk. "Not" You said back defending yourself. "I just want you to ask a girl out, I want to see how you would ask someone out." Kakyoin said. "So it can be anyone now" Kujo asked "If that means I can see you do it, yes." The redhead said back. Kujo looks at you.

"Do you want to go out?"

You turn red. "No" Kayoin laughed at your response, "I never thought you would get rejected Jotaro-san!" 'Tch' you heard Kujo say. "But look at yourself in the mirror Y/n you're redder than the color red" Kakyoin said still laughing. "Shut up, that was just so unexpected. That's why" You said trying to calm down and turn back to your normal skin color. "Yare yare daze, it's getting late." Kujo said maybe trying to change the subject. "Right, I have to go home now, my mom said she's making cherry pie so I can't be here any longer" Kayoin said. "I'll take you to the exit, Kakyoin" You said trying to be polite "Thank you Y/n!" The boy said back.

Once you had said your goodbyes to the redhead, you had noticed something. A certain tall boy wasn't leaving with Kakyoin, but staying with you.

"Don't you have to go home too, Kujo?" You asked. "I'll stay for a bit, there's something I want to do" he said back making you wonder even more why he isn't leaving you alone.