Lemon 🍋

YOU GUYS CAN SKIP THIS PART AND CONTINUE ON TO THE NEXT PART!

Kujo led you to his room.

"Y/n" he said, but it sounded wierd since he didn't say it with his usual stern voice that he used. "Yeah? What happend?" You asked.

He grabbed you.

"Finally everyone is gone. My mom. Your parents. Kakyoin. It's just me and you." He said as he leaned closer to you. "Kujo-" You were interrupted by the man himself "Jotaro. My names Jotaro Y/n" he said as he started giving you pecks of kisses like the other time in your room. "I know your name, but are you sure you want to-" Once again interrupted.

"Shut up, your starting to annoy me." He said while he continued on, but instead of pecks it was real kisses. You met eye to eye with him.

His soft lips touched yours, you were debating on kissing him back and just running away and never talk to him your life. "Kiss me back Y/n" You were still in shock at what was happening until you let yourself go, you kissed him back. You could feel him smile a bit as he broke open your lips and you guys started fighting with your tongues.

His hand were soft. They started exploring all over your body then stopped at your bra to unclip them. "Kujo, what if your mom comes home early" You said "Jotaro. And no she won't I got someone to get her busy, she'll probably be here by 10." He said as he started messaging your nipples. You were trying your best to let the man not hear you moan until he opened your mouth to kiss it.

"K-kujo" You moaned "I said call me Jotaro, Y/n Jotaro" he said sounding a but annoyed. He dropped you to his bed as he took of your shirt. "Your perfect Y/n." You where a bit embarrassed. This was your first time doing it and didn't know if it was his first time too, since he seemed a bit too experienced. You were taken by shock when you felt someone sucking on one of your nipples and messaging the other one "J-jotaro!" You moaned harder, you heard him chuckle a bit as he took off your pants.

You felt disappointed in youself. You met this guy 3 days ago and your your making out with him.

He started rubbing your womanhood over your panties. "Just take it out already" you said a bit annoyed that he wasn't taking of your panties. "What if I don't?" He asked teasingly "then I'm putting my clothes back on and leaving, Kujo" You said annoyed. You heard him laugh. Now you where completely naked while the boy was still fully dressed.

"Wait a damn minute, Kujo" you said, he stopped as he was ready to start doing some things with your friend down there. "What is it?" He asked. You pulled him down with you, as you started undressing him. "Don't you think you're having a bit too much fun with my body?" You asked as he just looked at you. Once you were done taking his shirt off, a big blush came across your face. You never knew Kujo worked out and had abs. "Like what you see" he said. You didn't know what to do, you didn't know if you should just take off his pants and start having fun with it or not. Kujo knew you where lost and didn't know what to do. "Here I'll help you out." He said as he started to unbuckle his two belts.

The only thing you could think about was if you were actually ready to just make out with a 'random' guy.

You threw those thoughts away and took of his pants along with boxers. "HOW?!" You looked at Kujo then back at his member. He looked at you then smirked "this isn't going to fit Kujo." You said feeling sorry for both your womanhood and mouth. "I'll figure something out then." He simply said.

You started by giving him hickeys all over his upper body, and then when it came to his lower body you told yourself over and over that you where ready for this.

You started licking the tip a little. Then trying to see if the rest of his member would fit in your mouth. It didn't. So you messaged the parts that couldn't fit in your mouth as you started sucking on his member. You could hear Kujo grunt and let out soft moans at your movements.

"Y/n, I'm going to-" too late. You could feel the warm liquid all over your mouth. You don't know if you should swallow it or spit it. But you swallowed it then cleaned his member.

"Ok, ok I think you're the one whose having all the fun right now." Kujo said as he flipped you over so that he was on top of you.

You could feel his member trying to open the way so that it could enter all the way. "J-JOTARO! AH! DOES IT REALLY FIT?!" You asked "I told you I would figure something out y/n" he let you have a couple of seconds to get adjusted to his size. Then he started moving back and forth. "Mmph, JOTARO!" You couldn't hold your moans together.

"What is it, y/n?" He asked as he went in for a kiss "FASTER!" You screamed, and he obeyed as he started going faster and faster until he pulled out his member to let all the white liquid out. Then the next thing you know he's only top of you out of breath "I love you Y/n" he said panting "I guess I do too" You said trying to catch your breath "You guess?" He looked at you "I meant, I love you too, Jotaro" you said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Jotaro, we can't just stay like this the whole night. What if your mom comes in to check up on you?" You asked "she won't come in" he murmured "get up and at least clean youself up, I also need to go home." You said, but as soon as you got up you fell down. You heard Kujo laugh at you. "Fuck you." You said and then summonds Ilomilo to carry you up. "Jotaro, you destroyed my clothes" You said "Oh yeah I forgot." He said back "Clean youself up." You said. But noticed the boy had already fallen asleep. 'Damn you, Kujo' you thought to yourself. 'I know I said I wasn't going to use you ever again Ilomilo, but I need your help.' You whispered "The world, time has stopped" You used that time to out and look for some clothes and clean yourself along with Kujo. "Time will resume" You said. You felt really tired and knocked youself out next to Kujo.