Part 20

《》《》TWO YEARS LATER 《》《》

"KAKYOIN ITS FINALLY TIME!" You woke Kakyoin up "Time for what?" He asked "TIME TO MEET UP WITH POLNAREFF!" You yelled in excitement "YEAH NORI WAKE UP!! WE ARE GOING TO MEET UNCLE POL!!!" Jolyne sung.

"Okay, okay I'm up!!" Kakyoin said with a smile. It seemed like therapy did help out a lot. You and Kakyoin seemed to get closer. Kakyoin and Jolyne also had a very strong relationship with each other.

"So are we going to Polnareff yet? I already packed your stuff" You told Kakyoin "the only thing we need to find out is his location" Kakyoin said as he looked at you.

"I told not to worry about it. I know his location." You said back as the night before you and DIO had a conversation.

'It seems like Polnareff is also near my son, so what I need you to do is look for my son Giorno Giovanna, then you can stay with Polnareff all you want.'

'Whats their location? That's what I need to know.'

'Rome, in a coliseum.'

"He's in Rome inside of a coliseum or something." You told Kakyoin. Kakyoin only looked at you suspiciously "How do you know?" He asked "Well you know. I've got my ways" You said back as you got up to leave the room.

"I'll buy the tickets then we'll go find him." Kakyoin said. "Mama, does Pol still look how he looks in the pictures you've shown me?" Jolyne asked "Hm, I'm not so sure myself. I haven't seen him in years, but I'm sure he has aged nothing much." You said back trying to imagine him older. Does he have a beard? Does he still wear his hair up? You were curious on how your old friend would look like.

You followed Jolyne to the kitchen to make some breakfast. You weren't an expert at cooking, but you knew how to make simple stuff. You decided to make eggs and bacon for breakfast. "I bought the tickets. And I have good news!" Kakyoin said as he sat down in the table.

"Whats the good news?!" You asked hoping it would be something about Polnareff. "We are leaving today! Sort of? Well we have to be in the plane by 9pm but we will land maybe at 1 or 2am?" He said back "Well the sooner we can go the better!" You said as you handed him his plate of food. "Thank you!" Kakyoin and Jolyne said as they stufged their mouths with the food.

Once you where done eating you didn't have anything to do. Just wait until the time came for you to finally see Polnareff again. Kakyoin and Jolyne hung out together all day, while you made sure to take everything just in case you decided to stay a bit longer maybe even live there.

Finally the time has come. Jolyne, Kakyoin, and you where inside of the plane. "Mama I'm happy I can finally see uncle Pol" Jolyne said with a smile. "Uncle Pol will be happy to meet you too. I'm sure of it" You said back as the plane took of.

You were now in Rome. "What coliseum is he in" Kakyoin asked as he pulled out his phone to go into the map store. "About thaaat....." You said a bit nervous "let me guess you don't know what his location is." Kakyoin said back with a faint smile "Mama are we lost!?" Jolyne asked "No honey, we will stay at a hotel then we will go search for Polnareff in the morning!" You said back as Kakyoin only looked at you and nodded. He had already booked the hotel for you three. It seems like if he were more ready for this trip than you.

You where woken up by something that had touched your waist. It felt warm. It reminded you of someone. You missed the feeling. "Mama? Nori?" Jolyne asked as you saw she was standing on the bed. "Whats wrong hunny?" You asked half asleep. "Nori is hugging youuu" Jolyne said as she smirked.

You finally noticed what was going on. When you came into the hotel room, you had laid down on a bed that seemed like someone was sleeping on it. You thought it was Jolyne since you were really tired, but it seems you were wrong. You where sleeping with Kakyoin.