Part 24

'No need to worry about it, Y/n. I'm sure it's nothing bad.' DIO's voice said. You hoped he was correct. Polnareff had caught you staring at him. "There's nothing to worry about, my love. Everything's fine" He said as he gave you a quick smile.

Once you where all ready to go, you all saying goodbyes to your new friends. "Come visit us anytime you want Mom! I'll be glad to have you over!" Giorno said as he waved to you. "I'll visit whenever I can! Goodbye Son!" You yelled back as you left.

Polnareff looked at you confused, and so did Jolyne. "Giorno asked if he could call me mom, so I agreed." You said as you sat down in the car. "Ahh I see, so I can call him Brother?" Jolyne asked "That's if he's okay with it!" You said back. Polnareff was still looking at you.

You then decided to move seats to sit next to Polnareff, and that would leave Kakyoin sitting next to Jolyne. "Is something bothering you?" You asked, he looked at you "No, everything is fine! Soooooo.... are we going to do it tonight?" He asked as he smirked. Jolyne and Kakyoin where now looking as if they where trying to hold in their laughs.

"Jolyne is listening, we'll talk about it once we get home." You yelled whispered to Polnareff. You saw him laugh and then look out the window.

Finally you where now home. You helped Polnareff get out of the car and into the house, while Kakyoin and Jolyne stayed together. You then took Polnareff to his room.

"Are going to answer my question now?" He asked. You just looked at him laughed and sat him down on the floor.
"Hmmm...what about tomorrow? Kakyoin and Jolyne will be out...they'll leave at noon. Then we'll be all alone." You said back.

"Then tomorrow it is" he said as he kissed you. You spent most of the night just talking to Polnareff while laying down in his bed. Jolyne said she was going to stay up and play with Kakyoin for a bit.

The next day.

"Wake up, my love. Today's a big day~" Polnareff whispered in your ear. "Oh I'm sure it will be." You said as you stretched your body. "It seems like you are a morning person. I didn't know that" you said again. "Well...sometimes I just can't sleep, and then I decide to think about what I am proud about, and forget to go back to sleep." Polnareff said back.

"Is there something that bothers you that won't let you sleep? You can tell me anything, I'll be here for you" you said worried for him. "It's just some guilt has built up on me. Mostly for my two old friends that sacrificed their lives for me, and for how I used to treat you." He said.

You gave him a deep kiss. "There is nothing to worry about. Now let's get up, and check up on Jolyne!" You said as you got out of the bed helping Polnareff.

Polnareff had said that he wanted to learn how to walk with his prosthetic legs, instead of being on a wheelchair so you helped him walk to Kakyoin's room. You knocked on Kakyoins door.

Jolyne opened the door. "Goodmorning, Pops! Goodmorning Mama! Nori is still sleeping, I tried to put him on the bed but he's too heavy" Jolyne said. You looked to see where Kakyoin was at.

He was sleeping on the floor, with a jacket on top of him. Why was he in the floor? "I accidentally fell asleep and then when I woke up, I was sleeping in his bed and Nori was on the floor." Jolyne said like if she knew what you where asking yourself.

"Alright here, can you stand up for a bit without my help?" You asked Polnareff, he just nodded. You let go of Polnareff and the walked up to Kakyoin. You tried  to lift kakyoin up to his bed, but he had woken up. "Ah sorry, seems like I woke you up" You said a bit embarrassed. "Yeah me too" He said and then went back to sleep.

You managed to lay him down on his bed, but you were still confused at what he meant. "He's like that, he acts like he's awake, but he isn't. It's like a instinct for him." Polnareff said. "Well I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast. When I'm done ill call you all over, okay?" You asked. Jolyne nodded and so did Polnareff.