Part 18

《》《》2 weeks later 《》《》

You and Jotaro hadn't been talking so much every since the Kakyoin incident. Mr. Joestar was now in Morioh. And Jolyne was still worried about how her father felt towards her. Someone had sent you a message.

Nori

'Hey! I'm out of the hospital, but I need to talk to you and Jotaro-san in about 15 minutes maybe? Just let me know when your available so we can talk!'

You

'15 minutes is fine. So where are we going to meet up?'

Nori

'Well somewhere private, my room? Oh and make sure to not bring Jolyne. Thank you ♡'

Well now you where making sure you went to drop Jolyne off to Josukes house since you couldn't take her with you. Now you where knocking on the house's door. Josuke had opened "Hey Josuke mind taking care of Jolyne for a bit?" You asked "sure! Come inside Jolyne!" Josuke said as Jolyne ran inside of the house "As soon as I'm done with you know stuff. I'll be back to pick her up" You said "Yeah, no problem!" He said back "thank you" You finally said as you went to where your supposed to be.

Once you where in Kakyoins room, you had to wait for a bit since Jotaro was still absent. Finally 10 minutes later Jotaro decided to come "Welcome Kujo!" You said in a sarcastic tone 'Tch' was the only sound that escaped his mouth.

"Did something happend while I was in the hospital?" Kakyoin asked as he handed you a water and some coffee to Jotaro. "No Kakyoin, everything is fine." You lied. "Ok. But the reason I wanted to talk to you guys was because of Jolyne." Kakyoins words surprised you. "What about Jolyne?" Jotaro asked

"Well Jolyne and I have talked about...well you Jotaro-san. Jolyne told me something I don't know how to feel about." Kakyoin said as he searched for words to say. You where confused what did Jolyne need to talk about Jotaro for? Was it because she believes he's mad at her?

"Jotaro-san, I told you, that if you weren't a good father I'll kick your ass. Didn't I?" Kakyoin said as he stood up "Well Jolyne told me she sees me more as a father than she sees you! Jotaro-san what's wrong? Why can't you show your daughter some love?" Kakyoin said as he looked like if he were upset. You were also disappointed in Jotaro.
"Y/n." Jotaro said "What is it Kujo?" You asked a bit annoyed that he had ingonred Kakyoins answer.

"I want a divorce."

Your eyes grew wide as his words repeated in your head. 'I want a divorce'. "What? Are you okay? Are you sure you've thought about this?" You asked holding in your tears. "I've been thinking about it for over 7 years. I'm sure I want a divorce." He said back coldly. "What the fuck Jotaro-san? You've been thinking about it ever since Jolyne was born?!" Kakyoin asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Kakyoin. Let's calm down. I'm sure Jolyne will understand. It's best for all of us." You said back, you suddenly didn't feel sad. Angry. Upset. Disappointed. Nothing. "Y/n he's not thinking correctly right now, what he needs is punch maybe that'll fix his brain" kakyoin said.

"Jolyne won't lose anything. Jolyne will stay with me. She's too worried with him, I don't want her to be. He's just selfish. I just need you, Polnareff, and Jolyne in my life. No one else." You said as Kakyoin just looked at you shocked in your words.

"Y/n loo-" You interrupted him "Shut up. I don't want to see or hear you ever again." You said as just a single tear dropped down your cheeks. The tall man had left. Kakyoin sat down next to you.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of had done this. Jota-" "I don't want to hear his name either, Kakyoin. I'm taking Jolyne back home. Then we are going to visit Polnareff." You said. Kakyoin just looked at you. "Oh do you mind if me and Jolyne stay over?" You asked Kakyoin "No its fine you can stay over whenever you want" the boy said as he stood up. "I need to go pick Jolyne up, I'll be right back!" You said as you left the room.