Chapter 3 - The medallion calls

No one's POV:

The group said their goodbyes as they went their own respective ways. Luck and Leo went looking around town, Finral used a portal and vanished god knows where, Charmy went to look for some noms and Nero went with Mimosa to visit the old town's library.  That left only Asta and Noelle. For a while the pair just stood in the middle of the town square, not looking at each other in dead silence. Finally, Asta decided to break the silence.

"So, where do you want to go" Asta asked. Noelle, who was still lost in her thoughts, snapped back to reality. Suddenly she realized, that her and Asta were in fact alone. She started blushing. Then she went from blushing to flustering. "We are alone" she thought to herself. 

"I-I a-am going to visit my family in the Silva summer residence, It's not like I want you to come, or anything" she said while playing with her hair.

"So Silva residence it is" Asta laughed as he grabbed Noelle's hand and started running towards the building. Noelle was turning 50 shades of red. 

"B-b-bakasta, slow down!" the flustered Noelle shouted. The boy however had his mind somewhere else.  When they arrived, Noelle was breathing heavily.

"Not everyone can run this fast for this long bakasta" she said, while gasping for air.

"Sorry Noelle, i got carried away" said Asta, while laughing nervously. She stared daggers at him. When she caught her breath, they began walking towards the mansion. It wasn't as big as the royal family's main residence, however it was enough to impress the boy.

"This is so cool Noelle" said Asta amazed.

"Hmph, this isn't even our biggest house" said Noelle, trying to hide her gratitude for the compliment. 

"So what are we doing here?" Asta asked, but before Noelle could respond, a voice was heard: "I was about to ask you the same thing" Noelle turned her attention towards the source of the voice. She smiled a little as she saw her eldest brother Nozel.

Her attention shifted from Asta to Nozel. This was her chance to get what she wanted. She stepped up and asked Nozel: "Is Dorothy with you brother" Nozel coughed slightly, trying to hide his blush.

"W-why would she be with me" Nozel responded. Suddenly a young woman appeared behind him wearing just a towel. She then spoke, still half asleep: "Morning love, did you sleep well"

Nozel started to sweat uncontrolably, Noelle almost started laughing and Asta was as clueless as ever. Nozel then slowly turned towards the beauty behind him and spoke nervously: "Dorothy, I don't think now is the time to-" he was interrupted.

"Wasn't it you who told me that we had all time in the world this weekend love" Dorothy responded with a loving voice, clueless to the presence of the two Black Bulls. Noelle couldn't hold it anymore and she bursted out laughing, alerting the still half asleep Dorothy to their presence. The captains turned red and shouted in synchronization: "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S POLITE TO LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW YOU'LL BE VISITING!" 

After things calmed down a bit and Dorothy got dressed, the group sat down in the living room.

"So what's the reason for this unexpected visit" Nozel said, still a bit shocked.

"Unexpected, but not unwelcome" Dorothy followed up. After a moment of brief silence, Noelle spoke: "I was actually looking for you, in hopes of finding some answers"

"And how did you know I would be here, and not with my squad" Dorothy asked blushing.

"Just a wild guess" Noelle responded blushing.