Chapter 14 - Govenors

"BARBOSSA" Noelle shouted as she took her stance on deck.

"Noelle" Nebra said, knowing her sister was safe for now. Noelle quickly grabbed a nearby flintlock.

"Let her go!" Noelle demanded.

"What's in your head, girl?" Barbossa asked, visibly confused. 

"Let. Her. GO!" Noelle shouted, aiming her flintlock at Barbossa.

"Heh, you've only got one shot, and we can't die" Barbossa laughed. Noelle glanced at Jack.

"Don't do anything stupid..." Jack pleaded. Noelle thought for a moment, then ran back and stood atop the railing.

"You can't, but I can" Noelle said to Barbossa and aimed her flintlock towards her neck. Nebra flinched.  Jack just lowered his head and said: 

"...like that"

Barbossa was even more confused then before.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"No one. She's no one. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed. Lovely singing voice though." Jack said desperately covering Noelle' identity. "Tsundere" he added, whispering.

"My name is Noelle Silva. My mother was Acier Silva. Her blood runs in my veins." Noelle proclaimed. Barbossa just shot a quick glare at Jack, making Jack leave his field of view.

"She's got the hair, the face, spitting image of Acier, only a bit younger." Ragetti confirmed.

"On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger, and be lost to Davy Jones' locker, or whatever you call hell around here." Noelle bargained.

"N-Noelle, d-do-don't..." Asta tried saying, but was cut by Noelle.

"Shut up dummy, this is my fight." Noelle scolded the semi-conscious boy.

"A-ah okay" the boy said, and lost consciousness, yet again.

"Name your terms, miss Silva" Barbossa asked.

"Nebra goes free!" Noelle shouted.

"Yes, we know that one. Anything else?" Barbossa asked. Noelle looked around and saw Jack gesturing, pointing at himself.

"A-and the crew. The crew shall not be harmed in any way." Noelle demanded. Jack tried to signal to Noelle something important, but it was way too late. Barbossa stepped up with a massive grin on his face and said.

"Agreed."

Few minutes later, the ship anchored near an uninhabited island. The crew were riled up as Nebra was about to walk the plank. Suddenly Noelle broke free from her captors and shouted:

"Barbossa, you lying bastard. You swore she'd go free!" Barbossa, visibly angered, scolded the girl.

"Don't you dare impugn me honour, girl. I agreed she'd go free but it was you who failed to specify when or where." Barbossa said mockingly as the crew silenced the royal with a huge laughter.

"Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads? So I'll be havin' that dress back before you go." Barbossa laughed. Nebra started unbuttoning the dress.

"I always liked you" Jack said to Koehler, who growled at him. Nebra threw the dress back at Barbossa and commented:

"Goes with your black heart."

"It's still warm" Barbossa said as he threw the clothes to his crew.

"Off you go, c'mon" Pintel shouted. Nebra and Noelle exchanged looks.