Speed Dating (Jinkook)

A/N Remember this is just a one shot, so things move quicker romantically than a full book, so no judging when you read this, that they move to fast. Also this actually happens with people in real life, so it isn't uncommon. Just go with it, enjoy fun flirty Jinkook and I hope you like it.  Not my picture/artwork above, but it made me laugh and I actually love that run episode, that was when Jk was being naughty with our Jinnie 😈😈.  If the artist wants me to remove I will, but I wanted to display your talent. 

Jungkook

"Jungkook, come here please, come here, I am desperate and I need you", Hoseok says running over to his friend and pulling him off to the side. "What's wrong Hobi-Hyung, are you okay", I ask worriedly. "You owe me a favor, don't you", he asks. "I don't think so", I say trying not to laugh. Hoseok's family owns a chain of hotels in and around Seoul, we met in college, he was a year older than me and when I graduated I needed a job to support my art, so Hobi offered me a job allowing me time to do my art too. "What do you need Hyung", I asked. "I am hosting a speed dating event tonight, and one of my regulars called in sick, I need you to fill in, you don't have to date anyone, just talk and be nice to the guests and that's it", Hobi says desperately. I rub the back of my neck, he smiled his signature Hobi smile and I can't say no. "Fine Hyung, but you owe me for this.

Seokjin

"Jinnie, how do I look", Namjoon asks. "You look good Hyung, you know handsome runs in our family", I wink. My brothers phone rings and he starts to yell into the phone, "Taehyung  you promised, why are you doing this to me, fine whatever", he hangs up pouting. "What happened Hyung", I ask. "Taehyung was supposed to go with me tonight so I wouldn't have to go alone, but he got called into work, Jinnie please go with me, I don't want to go by myself", Namjoon whines. "Where are you going Hyung", I ask. "Its a speed dating event at Hoseok's Hotel, please Jin you dont have to find a date just go with me, you get to drink for free", He begs. "Fine Joon-Hyung, let me go get changed and Ill go with you", I say annoyed.

Jungkook

I call Jimin after Hobi-Hyung walks away, "get your ass over to the hotel, dont make me do this speed dating thing alone", I beg. I hear laughing on the other end, "I cant believe he suckered you into it, he asked me earlier and I said hell no", Jimin says laughing. "Please Jimin, Ill owe you big time", I beg some more. He grunts, "I'll be there soon you little annoying bunny", Jimin teases me. I ran home and changed my clothes, and when I came back Hobi and Jimin were setting up the tables and chairs, so I pitched in and stocked the bar in the room so that Yoongi could serve drinks. At exactly 7 people started piling in", JOON", Hobi-Hyung screamed. He ran to a tall good looking guy and threw himself into his arms, "I'm so glad you are back in Korea, Oh my god is this little Jinnie." "Hi Hobi-Hyung", the beauty hugs Hoseok. He is gorgeous, he looks at me while I stare at him and he smiles, I was officially gone. 

Seokjin

"Seokjin you are gorgeous", Yoongi says coming over and hugging Joon and myself, "Hi Yoongi-Hyung." The dark haired guy with the thick thighs wont stop staring at me, I walk over and hold my hand out, "Hi I'm Seokjin, or you can call me Jin", I say not letting go of his hand, "you are gorgeous, are you participating in this dating thing." "Jungkook, I am actually, you", he asks. I nod, "but I think I found who I want to get to know", I say flirting. "So have I", he says moving closer to me, I lean into him a bit. "I have to do it though I promised Hobi-Hyung I would", he says. "Lets make a bet", I say holding up my pinky, "we promise each other that when this is all over we go home only with each other, but lets see who can get the most numbers, winner picks a reward", I say holding his pinky. "What kind of reward", he asks. "Annnyythiiing", I say seductivley into his ear. He smiles, "you're on." "I sure am", I purr.