Homemade Pt 2 (TaeJin)

A/N Not my art pictured above, but I thought it was so adorable and wanted to show love to the artist, if you want me to remove I will. 

I laugh, "Yes very much actually", I stood up, walking toward him. He backs up to the wall and I press myself against him, I kiss him long and hard, showing him exactly how I feel about him, I feel his arousal against mine and I grab his ass, bringing is legs around my hips, I start to dry hump him and his moans are driving me crazy. I set him back on the floor and start to undress him, then myself, when we are both naked I kiss him again, wrapping my arms around him, kneading his plump ass cheeks. His arms are around my neck, pulling me closer, I then slip two fingers inside his hole, wanting to make sure he will be okay with my size.

I couldn't wait anymore, I lifted him again and slid into him, his whole body tremble at my intrusion, "OH GOD TAEHYUNG", he screams. I am pushing him into the wall, I cant seem to control myself, he is moving his hips in sync with my thrusts, "so good Jinnie, so fucking good, FUCK", I scream as he pulls my hair, then I notice he is cumming, I feel it hit my chest. "Good boy, cum for only me baby", I whisper into his ear, "only for you Tae Tae", he moans. I feel myself getting close, so I move us to the couch, laying him down and I start pounding into him harder till my release hits me and my body jerks, I then fall on top of him and I her him giggle. He wraps his arms around my neck, bringing my head down to his shoulder, "I love you too Tae Tae", he says in my ear. I pull back and look at him, "you do", I ask. He nods smiling and then yawns, "I wore my baby out didn't I", laying him on my chest, where we both fell asleep.

I kissed Jin good bye and told him to give me a few months and I would have him back in Korea with me. While in Australia I texted Jin's husband and told him that I had a family emergency and that I would be a bit late on the delivery, he said it was fine as long as its perfect. I got to work right away because I want Jin here with me already, we video chat everyday, and when I show him what I am doing he gets creeped out by how much it really looks like him. "Tae can he really have sex with that", he asks grossed out. "He sure can babe, this is the new era of sex dolls, they talk, moan, they can even move their mouths to simulate oral sex, they are quite amazing", I tell him.

I went to see Jin two more times on short weekend trips, I missed him so fucking much I couldn't stay away too long and our love making is phenomenal, I cant get enough of him when I am there. I am almost done with the package and soon my plan can take effect, I have to finish up, the guy was getting antsy and I didn't want to tip him off to anything, so I have have to stop my trips to see Jin for now, hopefully the next time I go it will be to bring him home. I have called my friend Yoongi, asking him to come put the finishing touches on my masterpiece, Yoongi couldn't believe it when he saw it "its beautiful Tae", he says.  Then I introduced him to Jin on video chat, he was speechless. "He is gorgeous Tae", he says, he looks at Jin thru the screen, "you sure you want this slacker, I'm single you know and much smarter", he says wiggling his eyebrows. I hear Jin laugh and I hit Yoongi telling him to leave my man alone and to get to work on the last piece I need.

Two weeks later the man showed up to my office to collect his merchandise, I had showed Jin the night before and he ran to throw up, saying it was gross that the man was going to do things to a doll that looks like him. "Babe, you okay, I didn't mean to upset you", I say apologetically. "No, I've been nauseous for a couple days now, that just sent it over the edge", he says looking pale. "Get some sleep Jagiya, he comes tomorrow to pick it up, then I can come see you and stay till you can come back with me", I say kissing the screen. "I love you so much my Tae Tae, I cant wait to be in your arms again", he kisses the screen with those big pudgy lips, I giggle, "I love you too my Jinnie." I dressed the doll in the outfit the man provided me, I didn't dare show Jin because it was disgusting.

"Dr. Kim, it is absolutely beautiful, it looks just like him", he says holding his heart, "show me everything he can do." For the next 3 hours I showed him everything that the doll could do, he was amazed at the voice and how it reacted to his touch, and actually answered questioned when asked. I showed him how to switch it to sexual mode, how it gives oral sex, and how all the genitalia work, he was mesmerized. "Here is the other 3 million Dr. Kim, you went above and beyond, can I recommend you to others, I have some friends who will pay more than me", he says. Sure but not till after the holidays please, I will be on my honeymoon over the New Year, so maybe after I get settled with my new husband", I say smiling thinking of my Jinnie.

I packed my suitcase, wrapped the money up and placed it in my safe and laid down to get some sleep before my flight, I leave for Australia in the morning. I knocked on Jin's door and when he opened it he squealed, and we both laughed as he jumped into my arms. I held him to me tightly, "I am never letting you out of my sight again", I say kissing his face all over. "You mean you are never letting us out of your sight again", smiling like he won the lottery. I looked at him confused, and he laughed and pointed to his belly, "Our baby silly, that's why I have been throwing up", he says worriedly because I haven't said a word or even moved.

"Are you upset, I'm sorry Tae Tae, I thought you would be happy", he says on the verge of tears. I dropped to my knees in front of him and lifted his shirt, I could already see a little bitty bump forming. "Baby, Jagiya, how far along are you", I ask. "Almost 4 months Tae, I got pregnant our first time together, but I didn't get morning sickness till the end of my first trimester", he says running his hands thru my hair and I spend the next ten minutes on my knees talking to my baby, my baby, our baby. I stand up crying and hug Seokjin to me tightly, "Cry baby", he whispers giggling. "Thank you Seokjin, for carrying the greatest gift anyone has ever given me", I say dropping back to me knees and kissing his belly. I look up into his eyes, "marry me."

A few weeks later we are laying on the couch cuddling and flipping thru TV channels, that's when we saw the pictures of Jin and his husband flash on the screen. Jin sat up and turned the volume up, he turned back to look me at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Kim Han and his husband Kim Seokjin were killed earlier this morning from an explosion that rocked their cabin located on JeJu Island. The reporter talked more about the situation and speculations. 

Then my phone rang

Yoongi- We got doll Seokjin, what's left of it at least and we threw the blood around to make it look there was nothing left, so when they do DNA they will see its Jin

Tae - Thank you Yoongi, I owe you

Yoongi- See you when you get back

I hang up the phone and pull Seokjin back to me so he is looking at me, "I see the curiosity eating you up inside", I say teasing him, "Yoongi and I rigged the doll to explode if he did a certain sexual position." I laughed and he looked confused. "When he told me what he wanted from the doll, he told me he wanted a realistic penis, I was confused at first, I thought maybe to do oral sex on, but that didn't make sense, but then Yoongi and I figured it out, your big mean Top of a husband, had a bottom fetish and wanted his doll to be able to fuck him, so we made it to where if he did it, boom." Jin looked surprised and relieved and happy all at one time, "is that why you took blood from me the last time you were here", he asks. "Kim Seokjin is gone, and you are now free to come back to Korea with me", I say worried he wouldn't want to ever go back. He smiled and hugged me, "I cant wait", he whispers. "On paper you will be Mr. Kim Kai, but to me you will always be My Jinnie", I say kissing his nose. 

The End

A/N Hope you liked it, a little far fetched, but that's why we call it Fiction 😉