Homemade (TaeJin)

Taehyung

"Dr. Kim, thank you for seeing me, I know this is coming out of no where, but I want to hire you to make me a life partner", the man walking into his office asked. "Who gave you my information", I ask. "A very happy customer, I told him I wouldn't say", he says placing a briefcase on the table in front of me. When he opens it all I see is piles of cash. "6 Million US Dollars, I will give you 3 up front and when I get the finished product and I'm happy with it, I will give you the other 3 and that doesn't include the cash for parts and materials", the man says taking stacks of cash out and setting it on the table, he closes up the briefcase and hands me a list and a picture of what he wants. 

"How long", he asks. "If you want it done right at least 6 to 8 months", I say. "Perfect, I should be back in country by then, I have business overseas that needs to be taken care of before I can settle down", he says putting his hat back on and grabbing his briefcase. "See you in 6 to 8 months Dr. Kim, don't disappoint me." He walks out and I look at the paper he gave me, showing the measurements he wants, he wants a male, with pale skin, toned abs, a small waist and wide hips, and he wants him to have a working penis, interesting. I pick up the picture and I cant breathe, who is this and why is he doing this, is this someone he actually knows.

 I pick up the picture and I cant breathe, who is this and why is he doing this, is this someone he actually knows

3 Months later

I have come so far with him, he is turning out beautifully, I have already picked his voice and to hear him talk makes my heart melt, I think I am falling in love with my own creation. I had a friend of mine who is a computer genius run the picture the man gave me thru a facial recognition database and he found him right away. Kim Seokjin was his name and he died a year ago, he was married to the man that came into my office that day. My friend couldn't find a cause of death or a death certificate anywhere, there wasn't even an announcement or a funeral service for him, and his husband is actually a really big deal in Korea, so for his death to not be public is weird. This project has become my passion, I don't sleep and I barely eat, I just want to work on him. My phone rings, and when I finally locate it I see its my friend, "Hi Namjoon, what's up", I ask. "Taehyung, I located him, I actually found him, he is alive and well and in Australia, he faked his death because his husband is abusive."

Namjoon gave me his new name and where in Australia he is located, so I booked a flight and a hotel and I went there to see if I could meet him. I landed in Australia and took a taxi to my hotel, after settling in and taking a shower I changed clothes and made my way to the café where Seokjin, now known as Kai works. I sat at a table and looked around to see if I could see him anywhere, I ordered a coffee and sat back to read a book, because I would wait all night if I had too. About 30 minutes later he walked in, holding his apron and waving to a few customers, he passed my table and when he walked closer to me, our eyes met and my heart stuttered, he's even more beautiful in person, "good evening, I'm just getting here but you are in my section, so I will be back to take your order", he says smiling. "Thank you", I say smiling, and his eyes light up. A few minutes later he comes back with his apron on and asked if I knew what I wanted. "What do you suggest", I ask giving him a look that would melt butter. He stared for a second, I'm good looking, not as good looking as him, but I do okay for myself in the making people swoon department. He lists off dishes that he recommends and I chose one that sounds good.

The whole time I was in the café he kept looking at me, and he was very attentive, making sure that I had what I needed, "would you like dessert", he asks. "Only if you sit with me and take a break, I am very intrigued by you, and I would love to get to know you better. He blushes and agrees to sit with me, he brings me a piece of chocolate cake. As I eat I ask him questions, "how long have you lived in Australia." "A little over a year, do you live here." "No just visiting." "Do you have someone special in your life." 

"No, you", he asks. "No, I haven't for awhile, I am a Scientist back in Korea so my life can be hectic sometimes, I don't get out much, but if I had someone beautiful and special I would make so much time for them." He smiles, "that sounds really nice, will I see you again before you leave here", he asks shyly. "Would you like to see me again", I ask him showing him my panty dropping smile. I think it worked, "y-yes I would, if you want to see me", he stutters. "I do, very much actually", I say placing my hand on his. "Great, I work everyday this week, come back tomorrow afternoon and maybe I can give you a tour of Sydney", he says blushing. "I'll be here", I say.

Seokjin and I have spent the past three weeks together, and I have fallen madly in love and plan to make him mine and bring him back to Korea, but I need to tell him the truth first, and then I am going to take care of his problem. Namjoon contacted me and told me that he found out Seokjin faked his death when His husband beat him with an inch of his life, the doctor who took care of him made bank, not only did Seokjin's husband pay the doctor to keep quiet, Seokjin paid him even more to tell his husband that he died from his injuries. 

Jin's friend Jimin is a make up artist and used a cadaver from the morgue and made it looked beat up and swollen. The doctor then made his husband stand behind the glass and identify the body. He couldn't even recognize his husband he beat him so bad and even smiled at the thought. That's when he decided to come to me and have me recreate his dead husband so that no one would know he was dead. I told Seokjin to meet me at my hotel tonight, that I had to speak to him about something important.

I opened the door and there he stood, and I couldn't take it anymore, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, he kissed back hungrily, tangling his fingers in my hair, as I groped his ass trying to run my fingers over his entrance thru his jeans, making him moan. We pulled away, "I need to talk to you first before we go any farther, I need you to know somethings and I am hoping you will hear me out till the end", I say pecking is lips. He nods his head and sits down looking worried, I sat next to him and caressed his cheek, pushing his hair behind his ear. "Seokjin is such a pretty name", I say. His eyes go wide and he panics trying to get up, but I hold his hands, "You promised you would let me finish, I am not here to hurt you Seokjin, in fact its the complete opposite, sit please, let me explain", I say kissing his hands as he sits back down.

"Your husband came to me with 6 million dollars and a picture, asking me to create an AI version of you, I came to find out that he doesn't want people to know you are dead, but I was so intrigued with your picture that I asked my friend to find out who you were", I admitted. "I came here not meaning to fall in love with you, but these past weeks have been life altering for me, I want you to come back to Korea with me and be with me", he tries to protest, "hang on before you shoot me down, I will get rid of your husband and you, the you can live freely on Korea without having to look over your shoulder", I say. He looks at me for a second, like he is thinking really hard, "you love me", he asks shyly.

A/N To be continued right where it left off!! 💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰