Love bite (JinKook)

A/N My Bestie @TaeJin_Kook19 and I noticed on the video of the MOTS ON Photo book shoot that Jin could maybe possibly not sure but could have a cute little love bite on his neck. Could be a pimple, could be a bug bite, could be he scratched himself, we will never know for sure, but for writing FF sake we are going with the hickey theory. I said Kook gave it to him (me being a Jinkooker) and Taejin_Kook19 says Tae gave it to him, (her being a Taejinner), so we thought we would have some fun and write a short one shot about it and how it came it bought from both sides. So make sure you read both so that you can both sides 😁😁💜💜

"Jungkookie, no hickey's, we have a photo shoot tomorrow and Namjoon will kill us if he sees another one, he's warned us before", Jin says pushing Jungkook away from his neck. He laughs, "Jin-Hyung, I want everyone to know you are mine, please just one, our make-up artists are so good at covering them", Jungkook whines as he tries to mark Jin while they are in his room making love. "Its been so long since I have given you one, please Hyung", he begs knowing that his Hyung can never say no to him.

"YAH, just a small one, maybe you can put closer to my shoulder so that my shirt will cover it", Jin says, but his naughty muscle bunny isn't listening and put its right where everyone can see it. Jin moans as Jungkook thrusts in and out of him while he is biting his neck, Jin wont lie, it feels amazing, he just wishes Jungkook would do it when they have time off instead. Jin knows that Jungkook wants everyone to know that Jin belongs to him only, so he doesn't scold his Maknae to much for it. 

After they both catch their breath after reaching their climax, Jin gets up to look in the mirror, "Jungkookie did you have to put it right there", he turns to see his smiling boyfriend laying naked on the bed and cant deny that is a sight to behold, he climbed back up on the bed and straddled his man, leaning down and kissing him, moving down to his chest were he puts small love bites of his own.

He lines Jungkook's erection up to his hole and sinks down onto him, groaning with every inch, when his ass is settled on Jungkook's hips, he starts to grind, making Jungkook's eyes roll to the back of his head, he pulls Jin down for a kiss. "I love you so much Jin, promise you will never leave me", he says between kisses. "I promise Jungkook, I love you too", Jin says. He rode him till they both came again and Jin collapsed on Jungkook's chest, which is how they fell asleep. 

The next morning when the alarm went off the couple woke up, Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms and kisses his head, "Good Morning my beautiful Hyungie", Jungkook says sleepily. "Good Morning my Jungkookie, did you sleep well", Jin asked. "I did, I always sleep well when you are in my arms", he rolls on top of Jin, "Let me see my mark." Jin lifts his chin so that Jungkook can see his handy work, "Oh Hyung its so small and light, no one will even see it", he says kissing the spot.

"ARMY sees everything Kookie, you know this, they don't miss a thing", Jin says pouting. Jungkook laughs, "that's why you get mad at me when they think they see Taekook stuff and I get mad at you when they point out Taejin stuff." "Exactly my point", Jin kisses his lips. There is a knock at the door, "You two awake", they hear Namjoon. "Yes Hyung", Jungkook yells back. "Be ready in an hour", he says thru the door. 

When they got to the studio where the photo shoot is taking place, everybody was there getting make up and hair done. "Really Hyung, you let him do that again, I swear why cant you tell that boy no sometimes", Namjoon scolds. "Its small Namjoon-ah, make up will cover it", Jin says smiling. He turns to look at Jungkook, "you need to learn to control yourself, we know he is yours, there is no need to mark him to remind us", he sounds like such a leader. I giggle and wink at Jungkook who has his beautiful bunny smile on display, I am head over heels for the Maknae and I am not ashamed to say it out loud, I cant wait for the day we can tell everyone without worrying.

As I sit in my chair having my hair done, Jungkook stands behind me and watches me thru the mirror, "you make me nervous when you do that Kook-ah", I say. "You still don't understand do you Hyung", he says in almost a whisper. I look up at him thru my eyelashes, which is one of my favorite flirty stares, "what don't I understand Kook-ah", I ask. "Just how fucking delectable you are, your beauty is unmatched", he says sighing. "And I am all yours, right", Jin asks. "Thank god", Jungkook says smiling. 

In the original pictures you can see my little bunny love bite, just barely, but they will clean it up in editing. After the shoot we all leave to get dinner, it was a long day and we are all exhausted, except for Jungkook  who strips his boyfriend out of his clothes before they can even get the room door shut. "Jungkook-ah calm down, we have all night", Jin says wrapping my arms around his neck. "That's not long enough Hyung, there is so much I want to do to you, you looked so beautiful in your photos today, you too my breath away, I just wanted to grab and hold you to me yelling, MINE", he says holding Jin tighter.

He picks Jin and throws him on the bed making Jin laugh at the bunnies antics, he lays between Jin's legs, "since we keep getting scolded I will leave marks where no one can see them", so Jungkook proceeds to mark Jin's thighs. "Kook, that tickles", Jin says squirming. Jungkook pulls back admiring his work, he then starts marking Jin's chest, and he moves up to Jin's lips, kissing him passionately. "Hyung, can I please mark your neck again", Jungkook says giving his best bunny smile and heart eyes. "Go ahead, you know I can never tell my Maknae no", Jin says enjoying Jungkook's mouth on him. "I love you Hyung." 

The End