Unnoticed (JinKook)

A/N Let's see if my Bestie TaeJin_Kook19 can figure out my inspiration for this story, she's been spot on with everyone so far. 😉😁

Seokjin

"Amanda Johnson, Jungkook really, she is a stuck up snob who hangs with all the rich kids, you know where she lives right", I ask him as he works on the motorcycle. "Yes Jin, she lives in the burrow, the same place we do, and just because I said I like her, you get all bent out of shape, its not like I will pursue her, she is dating the richest douche bag in school", Jungkook says smirking. 

"Yea Jake and he's an asshole, and that's who she prefers to hang around, not nice guys like you who don't care about money and material things", I say disgusted with my best friend right now. "Jinnie, calm down it was just a statement, I shouldn't have said anything", he says wiping his hands. I sigh, "I just cant see you get hurt, that's all, are we ordering dinner", I ask. "Sure, why don't you ever eat at home", he asks smirking at me. I put my head down, "I don't like eating alone", I say kicking pebbles on the ground.

Jungkook puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head to look at him, my heart raced and I swallowed hard, Jungkook is so clueless, I have been in love with him since the 7th grade and I am to afraid to tell him. "You never have to eat alone as long as I'm around", he says kissing my forehead, "you are my best friend Jinnie, I love you." I nod, pulling away from him and grabbing my phone and calling in an order, "it will be here soon", just then a car pulls up to the gas pump and I see its Amanda and her douche bag boyfriend.

Jungkook

"Filler up, the car, not my girlfriend, why are you always staring at my girlfriend", Jake says. "Shut up", Amanda says. "Stay out of it", he scolds her. I went about checking his oil and washing his windows while he glared at me the whole time, "is there anything else I can do for you", I ask. "Yea stay away from what's mine", he threw a 20 dollar bill at me, "10 for the gas, 10 for the look", he then sped off. Jin came over and I started laughing, "what", he asks. I held his gas cap in my hand and tossed it in the garbage, Jin laughed and we went inside to eat.

The next day at school I see Jake sweet talking some girl outside of school, when Amanda comes down the stairs and sees him, she gets angry and tries to walk away but Jake grabs her and tells her to chill out, that it was nothing. She pulls her hand away and tells him its over, that's she's tired of his shit. "Like you can do any better than me", he gloats. "Excuse me, Amanda can I talk to you for a minute", I say calling her over. She looks at me surprised, but comes over anyway. "What, what do you want", she says coldly. "You looked like you needed a reason to walk from him, so I obliged", I say. 

"Thank you, yes I need to get away from him", she said. "Then go on a date with me", I ask. "Jungkook, what, are you serious", she asks. "Very, you want an excuse to get away from him, so use me", I say. She looked around like she was unsure, "Sure, why not, when." "Saturday, Ill pick you up at seven", I say. She smiled and nodded and walked away, seeming unsure if she should have said yes. I look back and see Jin staring in our direction, and the hurt look on his face makes me feel horrible, he turns and walks away, "JIN", I yell, but he didn't turn back around.

Seokjin

I cant believe he actually asked her out, he took advantage of her situation and will benefit from her boyfriend cheating on her, then he has the nerve to text me an ask me to go shopping with him, which I am sure is for his date. He rips my heart out daily and he doesn't even realize it, I know I bring this all on myself, longing for someone who will never see as more than just a friend. "Hey, where are we going shopping", I say glumly walking up to Jungkook after school. "What's wrong Jinnie", he says. "Nothing", I say not being able to look at him. He puts his arm on my shoulder, "I want you to help me pick something out." We walked downtown and he stopped in front of a jewelry store, "I heard Amanda once say that she wears her friends jewelry, because her family cant afford it, so I want to get her something nice, will you help me pick it", he asks with his big doe eyes.