00:00 o'clock (JinKook)

A/N Even Jin's Tiny Tan can make Kookie's Tiny Tan smile, just like real life. 🔞🔞This story will have smut 🔞🔞

Seokjin

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, internally kicking myself. God I'm a fucking idiot, an idiot with a big fucking mouth, an idiot who just ruined a very good thing. I turn to look at the clock and it reads 11:45 pm, I stare back up at the ceiling, thinking where it all went wrong, I scoff, "I know exactly where it all went wrong", I say out loud to no one. The minute I said those words, is the minute I fucked this all up. It was such an amazing night too.

Flashback to earlier in the evening...

"Come in Kook-ah, dinner is almost ready", I say opening the door for him. "It's smells amazing Jin, what are we having", he asks removing his coat. "Bulgogi with Mandu and Kimchi fried rice", I say setting the table. He pulls me into his arms, and runs his nose along my jaw line and collarbone, giving me goosebumps.

We sat and ate, we talked about work and how we have both thought of moving out of Korea at some point. He helped me clear the table and do the dishes, we fed each other dessert and that's when the kissing started, the hot, heavy opened mouthed kisses that I dreamed of doing with him for so long. He ran his hands up under my shirt, making me pant at the contact, I couldn't take my eyes off him, his lips, that beauty mark under his bottom lip, I just needed to taste him, all of him. He stood and pulled me by my arm, leading me to the bedroom, pushing me against the door and kissing my neck and running his hands over my ass, needing my ass cheeks. "Kook-ahhhh", don't stop", I beg.

I met Jungkook about six months ago when we attended the same conference in Icheon, we hit it off immediately and had sex that night in his hotel room, I have never acted like that with anyone, he brought something out in me that has been buried deep down. We thought that was it, a one and done but it seems we couldn't get enough of each other, so he contacted my office and got my information and texted me that night, we have seen each other almost everyday since, but their is no label on our relationship, I'm guessing its a friends with benefits. But I'm starting to fall for him and I am terrified its only one sided, he only sees me as a friend. He is probably having sex with others too, there is times he cancels on me last minute and never has an excuse. I cant bring myself to be with anyone else, he has invaded my heart, soul, and mind completely.

I am now trapped against the door, his mouth all over me and our clothes in a pile on the floor, I feel his erection on mine and I cant help but to thrust my hips for some friction. "Fuck me Jungkook, please just fuck me, I need you so badly", whisper, barely audible but I know he heard me. He lifts me and lays me down on the bed, settling between my legs he takes my cock into his mouth and slowly starts to bob his head, using his tongue in a way only Jungkook can , driving me insane, god he is so good at giving head. It doesn't take long before I am shooting ropes of cum down his throat, my hips involuntarily bucking with the strong orgasm rocking my body. "You are so amazing Seokjin, I cant get enough of you, you are my addiction", he says kissing his way back up my body.

He hitches my legs up over his arms and enters me in such a smooth motion, our bodies are so in tune with each other, my body accepts him so easily, not that his size isn't ridiculously huge and that it doesn't hurt like hell, I still yelp in pain, tears still run down my cheeks, but it doesn't take long at all for my body to react and for moans to escape my throat. Jungkook knows that our bodies together create a symphony of beautiful sounds, the music he makes with his grunts and moans is music to my ears, knowing that he is enjoying my body as much as I am enjoying his. "My Jin, so beautiful, so perfect, I am so lucky to have you in my life", he praises making me whimper and latch on to him, something taking over my mind, lust maybe, the things he is doing to my body makes me lose myself.