Lucky Little Alpha (TaeJin)

A/N 🐺A/B/O One Shot🐺

Taehyung

Another wedding, another mating, another Omega gone from the pack, taken by a neighboring village's Alpha. "I live for the day I find my mate, yes I'm still young but it can never be too early to know who your fated mate is, my drink is empty, I stand to get a refill and I sway a bit, I guess I have had one too many. I stand at the bar waiting for the bartender, "can I buy you a drink", I heard a voice say, why did I get a tingle up my spine. I look and see a beautiful boy sitting on a bar stool looking at me with the most beautiful eyes I've ever scene, "I'm a guest at the wedding so I drink free, so can I buy you a drink", I wink. He giggles, "sure, if you promise to sit for a minute", the beauty says.

I can't smell him, the disappointment that goes thru my chest makes my wolf want to cry out, I would be the most popular Alpha in the village if he were mine. "I would love to sit with you, I'm Tae by the way", I say holding out my hand. "Jin", he says shaking my hand. We sat there till the bar closed, and talked I think we even flirted, "Tae, I've never said this to another wolf before ever, but would you accompany me to my room for the rest of evening", he said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard. I'm a bit drunk and I'm sad that he isn't my Omega, but to have little piece of him right is the only thing on my mind.

Seokjin

This is my Alpha, this gorgeous, funny, amazing wolf sitting here next to me is my mate, and he has no clue that I am his because of the scent blockers I am taking, my brothers make me, they say I am too young to meet my mate, one more year and I won't have to listen to those two over protective Alphas again. I stand, taking Tae's hand, the touch is electric, but he drunk, so he may not realize what either of us are feeling.

🔞🔞🔞

We walk to my room and once inside he pushes me against the wall, grinding his hard cock on my ass, kissing my neck, being this close I'm surprised  the scent blockers work so well. "Tae", I moan, loving the feel of his hands all over my body, "I need to taste you, so bad right now", he growls getting on his knees and yanking my pants down, he spreads my ass cheeks, shoving his tongue into me, licking the slick that was coming out of me. "Fuck Jin, you taste so fucking good, why do you taste this good", he says still eating me out. He stands up and pulls his pants off, "are you fucking kidding me Tae, where do you think that thing is going to fit", I said wide eyed looking at his huge member.

"This big boy here is going to wreck your little hole tonight my love", he says grabbing my hips and bending me over the dresser. He's drunk, maybe I shouldn't do this with him till he is sober, "Tae wait, maybe we should", he interrupted me, "use a condom, yes of course", he grabbed his jeans and pulled one out and slipping it on. I bit my lip, wanting my Alpha so bad, but feeling like I am taking advantage of his current drunken state. He inserts two fingers into me, "ah Tae, I cry out from the stretch, "oh god Al- I mean Tae." He rubbed my slick on his cock and guided him to my entrance, pushing in, I scream out and start to cry, "it's okay baby, breathe, I promise it gets better, god you are gorgeous, why can't you be my Omega", he says into my neck as he thrusts in and out of me. Oh god, I am Tae, I am, I think to myself.

"Tae, I am, I am cumming, oh god I am cumming", fuck I want to tell him the truth, but my brothers will disown me. He fucked me senseless, I swear his stamina is amazing, finally I felt his cock swell, I mean really swell, I panicked, then I felt it, it happened so fast, he fucked me so hard the condom broke, I felt the knot locking in and I didn't know what to do, Tae is laying on top of me, I hear him snoring, oh god he passed out while knotting me. "Tae, Tae please wake up, Alpha please", I cried but he didn't and 30 minutes later the knot finally released, I slid out from under him and laid him up on the pillows, covering him up. I got dressed and went home, this isn't good, maybe it won't take.