26-Pressure

*jens pov*

I wake up the next morning, on my kitchen floor-. Still in the same dress as last night, with a pounding headache. I probably ubered home after the party and was too drunk to make it upstairs.

But I had the craziest dream, Leah was in it and I was at her house. I think about it for a second, then I decide to stand up, which isn't the best idea since I immediately get dizzy. I catch myself from falling on the kitchen counter, and I make my way upstairs to get cleaned up.

-

I nod my head as my French teacher is talking to me about her weekend, in French. It's something we have to do every Monday in class, and surprisingly, I actually know what she's saying, I've definitely come a long way with this language.

"Cela semble amusant!" I say once she finishes talking about all the fun things she did this weekend. "Et toi?" She says, asking about my weekend. "Um- Honnêtement, je ne m'en souviens pas beaucoup.." I say, telling her I don't remember much of it since I was drunk with Sage basically the whole weekend.

"Ah. Crazy weekend?" She says with her French accent. "Oui." I nod and she laughs. "Very good Jennifer." She nods and walks to another student.

I actually really enjoy this class, at least a lot better than I expected. It's crazy how much you can learn just within a few months. I'm really good at understanding French, it's just a little harder speaking it, which is weird since it's usually the other way around for most people.

The class ends eventually, and I head home.

Once I get home, I take a shower and think about what I'm gonna have for dinner.

As I'm blow drying my hair, in nothing but a bra and underwear, I hear a knock on the door to my apartment. "Shit-." I say and stand up, grabbing my silk robe and putting it on.

I quickly go downstairs, running my fingers through my hair before I open the door. "Leah? What are you doing here?" I ask as a smile forms on my face.

"Thought I'd stop by." She shrugs and smiles. I notice the bags of food she has in her hand and I smile even bigger. "Come in." I say and step out of the way.

She walks in and sets the food down on the kitchen table. "Sof at school?" I ask and shut the door. "Yep." She nods and turns around facing me. She eyes me down and I can't help but notice.

"You look...nice." She says. "Yeah?" I ask and walk closer. I stop in front of her and lean in close, just to grab the food off the table and walk over to the couch. "Oh wow-." Leah says and I laugh.

"Watch a movie with me." I say. "What movie?" She asks and comes over, sitting beside me. "Mmm I don't know. You choose." I say and hand her the remote.

She picks a random movie and we eat our food.

"She's hot." I say, referring to the actress on the tv. Leah looks at me and rolls her eyes. "What? You don't think she's pretty??" I ask. "She is." She nods.

"Exactly." I say. "So do you only like girls?" Leah randomly asks. I look at her and think for a second. "Um, I don't know." I shrug. "So you're questioning your sexuality?" She asks. "No not really. I just know that I do like girls, and I do like boys....sometimes." I say and she giggles.

"I don't know, I just don't wanna put a label on myself, you know?" I tilt my head and she nods "I get that. You shouldn't have to label yourself." She shrugs. "I just know I definitely have a preference for girls." I say. "I can tell." She says and I giggle.

"What about you?" I ask. "What about me?" She asks and takes a bite of her food. "Are you like bisexual or what?" I ask. "Mm, no I don't think so." She says.

"I'm straight Jennifer." She says and I raise my brow before busting out laughing. "What??" She laughs. "Leah you might not be gay, but you are definitely not straight..." I shake my head.

"Jennifer I've never been sexually attracted to any girl, except you." She says and my eyes widen. "Really?" I ask since I did not know that. "It's been all men before you, other than drunk experimenting with girls in college." She nods.

"So you're saying you're only gay for me?" I ask. "I guess so." She says and I giggle. "That's so weird how people work." I shake my head. "It is. I don't know what it is about you, but you're the first girl I've felt this way about." She shrugs.

I smile and look at her. "I'm glad it's me." I say and she smiles. "So you're like 95 percent straight, and the other 5 percent goes to me." I say and she giggles. "I guess you could look at it that way." She nods.

"I guess it's kind of the same with you for me." I say. "What do you mean?" She asks. "I've always been attracted to girls, but I've never actually been in love with a girl or anything." I say.

Then I immediately rethink what I just said. I look back at her and she's just looking at me. "I-I don't mean I'm in love with you, I just mean I've never had feelings for a girl." I say. "Shit- I don't mean that either-." She cuts me off. "I get what you mean." She says and I nod.

"Sorry." I say. "That's okay. You don't have to apologize." She shakes her head. We finish our food, and watch the rest of the movie in silence.

I really should've chose my words more carefully. I didn't mean to get all sentimental with Leah, we both know this isn't a relationship that can go any farther, like I said before, we're just here for eachother to distract ourselves from any stress.

I actually do have feelings for Leah, how could I not? I'm sure she expects that too, I mean, I'm the younger one who is much more naive than her. But I don't wanna put any pressure on her. It's not like I'm gonna get attached to her or anything.