The pain in my arms and head

Warning! This chapter will contain
Pills
Blood
And self harm
You have been warned

Travis's pov: When I ran to my class when I was wrapping my scars I then stopped in front of the door for my class.

I didn't know what was happening my body it just froze... I was able to walk away from the door only to hear the screams and crys of my mom behind me...

She looked disfigured... a part of her face was gone, her eyes were gone, and there was dripping blood on the floor. I was so terrified of my mom looking like this. I ran away from her but she just stayed there. Looking dead at me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

I ran to the restroom and leaned over the toilet and threw up there. I felt so sick and and just ashamed of my self and I didn't know why...
I then knew what I had to do. I pulled out my razor and pills and unwrapped my arms and raised the blade and slit myself. My blood was just everywhere on my body. I didn't like myself or what I've become.

Why....
Why does this have to be me god....

I then took a cup I had from my book bag and filled it up with water and then I had my pills and took the pills. These pills were meant to help me. Heal me. Make me feel. Good about myself. Then I heard the restroom door open. And from the corner from my eye and then I saw....

Him

Hopefully y'all like this story :)
Word count:277