2. Will x Reader

Imagine... losing your memory during the war with Gaea.

You woke up stiffly to see a teen holding your hand.

You pulled your hand away.

"(Y/n)?" The blonde boy said, clearly happy to see you. He stood up, throwing his arms around you. "Thank gods you're okay." He kissed your forehead.

You frowned, unable to recall the last time you spoke to this boy. You've never seen him in your entire life.

"Who are you?" You asked.

The shaggy blonde haired boy laughed, but it slowly faded when he saw you weren't joking.

His blue eyes widened, his jaw dropping. He took your hand. "You mean... you don't remember me? Do you know who I am? Do you know who you are?"

Your head pounded, but you could only remember your name: (y/n) (l/n).

"My name is..." You pressed a hand to your forehead in efforts to ease the pain. "(y/n)."

"Good," the guy smiled. You kind of found him cute. "But do you remember me?" He sounded desperate, his voice on edge.

Your gaze dropped to the white sheets around you, the entire place filled with wounded people. You watched a few dressed in orange, while others were dressed in purple.

You shook your head. "I'm sorry," you said. For some odd reason, you felt bad for not knowing his name and letting him down. You could already tell the boy had feelings for you. "I don't remember anything."

"Oh," the blonde said, removing his hand from yours. He knit his eyebrows, playing with an ace bandage he wore on his arm. "My name is Will. Will Solace."

He gave you a cracker and said it was ambrosia. He told you you're a demigod. A demigod? You didn't have a clue what he said at first. But after a thorough explanation, you started to understand. He threw everything at you: monsters, gods, swords, Romans, and Greeks.

The two of you spent talking for at least two hours-- until you started to get hungry. Apparently you had injured your head and got a severe case of memory loss, from the a war with a crazy goddess.

"These are the cabins demigods stay in," Will said as he gave you a tour of the camp. It felt familiar, but fuzzy.

Demigods around you said hello to you, while you remained unable to remember the names.

"Which one is mine?" You asked.

Will pointed to the (g/p) cabin that sat on the corner. He smiled as he placed an arm around your shoulder. "That one," he said. "You'll stay there."

You nodded as a rowdy group of teens passed.

Will said, "Guys, wait-"

"(Y/n)!" A green eyed boy with disheveled black hair, pulled up you into a hug. "You're awake!"

You remained stiff. You began to wonder who were your friends-- specifically this one.

You scolded yourself for choosing to have such weird friends. Although you didn't know who they were.

"Uh," you said, as another blonde girl joined the hug. "Hello..." You couldn't remember the name... but you felt it was in your brain... It was like an irritating itch that you couldn't scratch.

Then four more people joined-- two short brunettes, an Asian boy, and a tall blonde.

"Well," you said as these six people pulled away. "It was nice meeting you all."

You looked at Will. You felt ashamed for not knowing their names.

"Good one, (y/n)," said the tall blonde boy with a scar on his upper lip. He placed a hand on your shoulder. "You want to race?"

You knit your eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't play dumb," Jason laughed. "You can use your shoes to fly-"

"Jason," Will intercepted. "If you excuse me, I need to talk to (y/n) alone."

Will took your hand and dragged you away-- at least out of earshot.

He stared at you with wary eyes. "Do you remember them?"

You watched a group of archers nearby. "I... I don't remember anything." You felt like you kept repeating, I don't remember, over and over again.

You were frustrated with yourself. You wanted to remember. You wanted to remember who's your family and who your friends are. And most of all, you wanted to remember what you saw in this blonde boy.

"Look." Will placed a hand on your cheek. "It's... okay. It's okay that you don't remember anyone or even me..." He forced a smile, about to lean to kiss you but he stopped himself when he saw how surprised you were.

Will scratched the back of his neck. "Right," he said awkwardly. A faint tint of pink covered his cheeks.

The two of you walked back to the group.

"Guys," Will placed an arm around your shoulder.

You wanted to say it yourself, but you were too shy.

"I should have said this earlier, but there's no easy way to say this," Will said. "You see, (y/n)... She can't remember who you are or anything. She's suffering severe memory loss due to the head trauma Octavian caused from the onagers."

You couldn't look at the people in front of you.

"(Y/n)." The blonde girl with grey eyes stepped forward. "Is this true?"

You nodded.

A silence floated among the eight of you. You hoped they wouldn't reject you.

None of them except a raven haired boy with swept hair stepped forward.

"I'm Percy Jackson," the green eyed boy broke the silence.

The blonde girl that stood next to him smiled at him before smiling at you. "I'm Annabeth."

Then the others joined in.

"I'm Hazel."
"Frank."
"I'm Jason."
"I'm Piper."

You smiled at them, and then to Will, who was already smiling down at you.

You took his wrist, giving it a small swing to reassure Will you won't leave him for anyone else. You could learn to fall for him again.

Though, you might not have your memories, but you sure felt at home.

-

Yay! Some-what happy one shot!

So I want to read new books other than divergent, the mortal instruments, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and the maze runner.

I hear there's a good book with two characters called June and Day???

¿Book recommendations?

-A