1. Jason x Reader

Let's just pretend Leo didn't die in the battle with Gaea.

Imagine . . . Jason admiring you from afar.

"Hey, wait up!"

Jason listened to the voice of (y/n) Chase. You're the twin of Annabeth.

It was bright and early in the morning. The sun was just making its way up in the sky. Demigods passed the son of Jupiter groggily, heading to the dining pavilion to eat breakfast, but Jason had already eaten. He was accustomed to waking up early from his time growing up at Camp Jupiter and he hasn't been lose the habit.

Jason took a seat with Leo and Percy. Together, the three of them sat in the shape of a triangle. They polished their weapons also -- well, except Leo, who was tinkering with something in his hands. Apparently he's trying to reach Calypso. At least that's what he told Jason.

Jason watched you intently as you ran across the area to your group of friends, which included his sister Thalia. Your (hair/type) hair was pulled into a pony tail. You had (h/t), while Annabeth had curly blonde hair. It was the only difference Jason had noticed between the twins, but he was sure there were other differences other than physical. After all, he should know considering he and (y/n) are close friends.

Beautiful, Jason thought as he gazed at the daughter of Athena.

He wanted to talk to you, but you always seemed to be preoccupied with something. It's either friends, your nose was stuck up in a book, your family, or other teen boys... It's been a quite a few days since Jason could have some alone and quality time with his best friend -- or even speak to you.

Jason wanted to be that brave and confident roman everyone had speculated he is. He is that roman -- the problem is just girls. Jason was a complete screw up when it came to girls, but he some how managed to keep his composure when he spoke to you.

"Come on man, quit staring," Percy said snapping his fingers his front of his face. "You're drooling."

At first Jason had thought Percy was joking. That was until he felt the spit that had dribbled on to his chin. He immediately wiped the drool while his cheeks flaring up in embarrassment.

Jason didn't want to admit it, but over the past few months he had developed a crush on Annabeth's sister. Jason was positive his friends had taken notice, especially this son of Poseidon.

Jason turned a bright shade of red, while his thoughts focused on (y/n). He continued to polish his weapon as Percy ranted about a quest.

Jason sighed to himself, risking to take another look at the daughter of Athena.

Don't get caught again, Jason thought.

As Jason turned to where you stood, Jason's heart pounded in his chest, but he then suddenly noticed the arm that was draped over your shoulder. His expression turned sour as he saw it was the arm of an older boy demigod who appeared to be older than you were. He took another quick look at you. He had found you staring back directly at him.

He quickly averted his eyes, polishing his sword ferociously until his hand started to ache. Jason played scenarios in his mind of what that boy demigod could mean to you.

Could he be her boyfriend? Jason asked himself. No, that can't be, I would know already.

Jason could feel the stares of his friends, but he had chosen to ignore it. Jason didn't want to like another girl after what had happened to his ex-girlfriend, Piper McLean.

She died during an accident, she protected Jason during the war with Gaea. She risked her life for everyone, she was a true hero.

Jason loved Piper, but now that he had feelings for you, he was scared-- terrified even.