chapter 12

Shawns P.O.V

She's mine. She even said it herself. I love her. And she said it too. And for real this time. 'I love you' those three words aren't something you just give to people. They mean so much more.

I lifted her head to look at me, "I have something to show you, more like a surprise." I said Kalila's going to scream when she sees her. Should I grab some ear plugs?

She tilted her head to the side as if saying what. I just pulled her hand and guided her out the door. We went down a couple hallways, until we reached a bedroom. The door was covered in 5sos, green day, nirvanna, maroon 5, and fall out boy posters.

Damn this girl likes music. Oh well I'm a victim of green day and nirvanna. I knocked on the door and there was a loud "Come in!" And I saw Kalila's eyes widen, I think she has an idea who's on the other side.

I opened the door and pulled her in a closed my ears as quick as I could. They both had wide eyes and screamed. "Kalila!" "Allison!" They screamed... yup. Should've brought ear plugs.

"What are you doing here don't you dare tell me what I'm about to hear." Kalila yelled at her. More like a im-gomna-kill-you-for-not-telling-me-about-this type of yell.

Alison just stood there a gave her a sheepish smile. "Well, I'll leave you two to... uh.. talk," I said then gave Kalila a Kiss on her cheek and left. It left her blushing and Alison with wide eyes.

Kalila's P.O.V

I was completely shocked when I saw Allison. Is she one of them to?! 'Of course she is you idiot! Why is she standing in her own room... with her favorite bands all over the place...at a pack house.' My conscience said. Don't get me wrong I was really happy to see her. But i need and explanation. Like... pronto!

"You explain... NOW!" I said. I wanted to find out all about this madness. "Me?! You explain what's going on with you and the Alpha of my pack?!" Okay... so I never told her about this... I have alot if explaining to do.

"You first." I said. "Fine I'm a wearwolf, I've never told you, sorry, I love you but I thought it'd freak you out... okay your turn." She hit my shoulder as If we're playing tag.

"Your remember Dexter?" She nodded her head. "That was Shawn." "THATS WHERE THE ALPHA WAS ALL THIS TIME?!" She screamed and i nodded. "Why was he there?" She asked.

"From his story... I'm his mate and that's why he was always with me. He was trying to get close to me before he shifted. And he shifted out of jelousy because he thought me and Alex were a thing... we're not. And so on I found out were mates and all that time he was a dog yes I loved him but not loved him like that.

Weirdest thing happened in just a few days I fell in love in love." Allison stood there wide eyed. "That's completely normal. Your immediately attracted to your mate that's probably why you didn't have a crush for a while."

It made sense. Who am I kidding this was the only logical story I've heard!

"Wait!" Alison said. "What?" I asked. "If your the Alphas mate, that makes you our Luna! And that means nick can't push you around any more!" Ally sai-

Wait a sec. Nick?! He's a wearwolf too!? I feel like such an outsider. I smacked my hand against my fore head and said, "oh okay thanks. Why not make everyone a wearwolf instead of me?!" I yelled out.

"Calm it down will ya. Ugh. Girl talk real quick." Was I hearing correctly. She wanted to do girl talk with me. I'm usually the one who asks for girl talk... and I seriously don't want to.