Chapter 18

Shawns P.O.V

Shit.

This is just freaking great! You would have thought that your favorite girls best friend would at least, oh I don't know. Drag her friend with her so she dosent go with a lunatic!

"You. Did. WHAT!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry okay! But..." Ali murmured the rest and i couldn't hear her.

"What?" I said cupping my ear, "I can't hear you."

"She promised me and American beauty/ American psycho album" she said just barely above a whisper. I'm trying really, really, really hard not to blow up.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and breathed out. "Where is she?" I aksed.

"I don't know, she left with him from the library." Before she was done talking I grabbed my keys and i headed for my car.

"Chris!"

"Right behind ya, Cheif!" He said back.

When am I just gonna be able to sit on the couch, watch a horror movie, and go to bed!? Literally day after day after day, something new happens. It's getting freaking old.

Kalila's P.O.V

The drive was longer than any normal drive, but shorter than a road trip. I think what made it long was the fact of it being complete silence, that was only filled with our breathing.

After a while we pulled up at 2 story house, it had a patio on the second floor surrounded by glass windows, a balcony in front, a garage, and of course the front door made of oak.

As Alex got out of the car, I stayed there, gawking at the house. And in an instant, my arm that was leaning on the door sent me flying face first to the ground.

"Dammit! Sorry!" Alex apologized. I really should have worn my seat belt.

I pulled my legs out of the car and pushed myself up to face upward to meet the sky.

Alex reached out an arm to help me up, and without thinking I grabbed it. I got pulled up and in nothing but a second, I was inches away from Alex.

A bit to close for comfort.

We stood like that for a few more seconds and i finally broke the silence.

"You better hurry up with this, I get in, I get out, and I never want to see you again" it sounded a lot more harsh than in my head. Whatever.

He let go of my arm and he started to walk towards the front door. He took out his keys and opened the door, the house looked like a normal house. Couches, a TV etcetera, etcetera.

"So why exactly did you bring me here?" I asked while pulling my sleeves to mid-hand.

"To show you what your blind about" that wasn't Alex, I turned around to meet a girl who is a total sweetheart, but I'm not so sure anymore.

"Meagan?" I asked, and she nodded. She walked towards me and stood beside me. "W-what about the pack, w-w-why would you d-do that?" I aksed my eyes scrunched, and tears burning the backs of my eyes.

"Once I learned, I can't stay, I was only waiting for you to come, their people that ypu think you can trust, their not them" She said.

I turned back towards Alex, "What is she talking about?" I asked.

"That's what I wanted to show you."

"I swear on your life, if this is more of your bull crap, your gonna get it. I see one wrong thing your dead. And that's the last time I'll warn you"