chapter 20

Kalila's P.O.V

I didn't finish the rest of the day at school. I told the nurse I was sick and she let me go. I knew I shouldn't have come. Yet I did because my stupid brother told me to.

You'd think i could just walk in the house, go to the fridge and go to my room peacefully right? No.

No no no no no.

Turns out I walk in to my brother making put with a brunette that is sitting on our granite counter top. I assume, Emily.

Acting like nothing happened I grab a water out of the fridge and they both look at me like i was a ghost. Hey, if they make put on my counter and in my kitchen, someone is bound to see them.

I was about to start walking up when I looked back at them, they were still starring.

"You can carry on now" I stated and left the downstairs area. I was practically dying of laughter when i got to my room. It was definitely funny.

I plopped on my bed and turned on my TV. This time I went to Hulu Plus. I started watching 'Red Band Society' and I'm totally in love with it.

But I cried when hunter donated his heart to Kara. And the suckish thing is, this show got cancelled and I'm on the last 2 episodes. I literally start crying each time I think about it.

I'm pretty sure even after I'm done with the series I'm gonna watch it again and again and again.

At least at this point my mind has been steered away from the drama that this oh so fabulous life has given me.

Yay life! (Note sarcasm)

~*~

Just as i predicted. 3 hours later and here I am re watching the greatest TV show ever.

"Hewo?" My brother says with a baby voice.

"Heeeewwwoooooo!!!!" I yell back. Quite in a cheery mood if I might add. Nothing makes someone happier than being able to watch television I'm their room.

"Sorry about that earlier"

"Oh? And I'm just now getting an apology?" I ask with fake sass.

"But-"

"I'm messing with you bro. Take a joke." I said. "So~ she's pretty, good job on this one, so when ya'll gonna get married?"

"Don't even Frickin' start"

"Start what bro?" I asked with a smirk plaster on my face. And he gave me a death glare. "Jason and Emmy sittin' in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

"But hold of on the baby for a while, I don't have enough money to spoil my neises and nephews" I say laughing.

"That's it!" Jason yells and jumps on top of me. And I am now the cushion to his butt. Great.

"Get off me!"

"Take back what you said!"

We sat there, or he sat there, arguing for what felt like a half hour.

"Okay, you don't take it back, you owe me a trip to six flags" he said.

Ugh. Not six flags again. Every. Single. Time. We go he throws me on a ride and i feel like I'm dying. But in the end I enjoy it.

"...fine" I said barely above a whisper.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said while cupping a hand around his ear.