Chapter 14

Kalila's P.O.V

I stood frozen in fear. I couldn't move because even though it was Alex, he had no mercy on me. I wasn't going to tell him where Shawn was, nor anyone else.

"Kalila. I'll ask you one more time, where is the wolf boy?" He asked, his voice deep and scary. "I'm...not... tel-ling" I tried to choke out. My breath was getting shallower. I could barely breath.

Not giving in didn't make him happy. He tighten his grip and i was starting to get light headed.

right before i passed out I felt him being yanked off of me and I fell to the floor coughing. I looked back up and i saw that nick was the one who got him off me. He was the one that saved me this time.

my vision was hazy, but i could tell they were fist fighting. Blood was falling from Nicks brow until he hit Alex and knocked him to the ground. He was panting, and I was coughing. Nick looked over at me and Alex was trying to rise to his feet, and he was trying to land another blow in Alex's stomach.

He succeeded, then Alex took a blow to the chest. And forehead I thought I herd a Crack. "That's it I'm done playing games!" Alex yelled. Nick backed off and Allowed Alex to stand. That was a mistake.

Alex turned his back on us wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and he started laughing. I was confused and i was pretty sure Nick was as well.

Alex turned back to face us, with not even a smirk on his face. His hand was in mid-air with the one weapon that's sure to do some damage to a wearwolf.

A gun.

"One silver bullet and it's all done with asshole." Alex said with the gun raised to the one across from him.

That's when I yelled at him to stop and the gun was pointed to me.

Shawns P.O.V

I was walking around eating my pretzel and looking for another ride to go on. Or should I say, for me and kalila to go on. But i haven't seen her, it's been almost a half hour.

Something wasn't right. Kalila wasn't back yet, but the girls I've seen numerous times. I feel like something really bad is happening. It's making me worried yet it's making me want to kill someone.

She's in danger. I know it. I feel it.
Then I herd a scream. It was distant but i herd it. It was comming from the south end of the park. Without thinking I dropped my pretzel and ran. Good thing too, it was cold, and gross, the guy made me pay 7 bucks for it. Whatever I have to get to kalila!

I ran and ran I eventually was able to pick up her scent. I followed it and it led to the back of a concession stand.

"Stop Alex!" I herd someone yell. Alex? Oh hell no, don't tell me the guy is here.

I ran behind the stand and what I saw made me want to rip his throat out. He had a gun pointed at Kalila. Without thinking I ran in front of her and a smile streached across his face.

"So, wolf boy decided to show up. Crawling to your mate now are we?" Alex said. "Well yes. But right now I'm surprised your not dead yet. Would you like to hand me that gun?" I asked glaring daggers at him.

"No, thank you." He saif with a cocky tone in his voice. "here's the deal you made my life a whole lot easier because I get not one, but to wolves out of this life." He said and pointed a gun to me.

"You got one gun, you shoot, I kill you." Nick jumped in. "Don't underestimate me." Then he pulled out a second gun and pointed it to Nicks head.

Kalila's P.O.V